As the only truly unified cloud communications platform that integrates both UCaaS and CCaaS (contact center), Dialpad is on a mission to prove that employees don’t need to be in the office, stuck at a desk, or wearing pants to be 110% effective at their job. Our patented Voice Intelligence technology is embedded in every call to transcribe conversations, capture action items, provide coaching, analyze sentiment, and more—in real time.
Who we are
At Dialpad, work isn’t a place you go, it's a thing you do. And we don’t just build products for everywhere workers—we are everywhere workers. With offices in the Bay Area, Austin, Raleigh, Vancouver, Waterloo, Tokyo, London, Sydney, and Bangalore, along with remote workers around the world, we are dedicated to building a diverse workforce, where each individual is welcomed and valued for their personhood and contribution.
With a $1.2 billion valuation and over $250 million in funding from Google Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, OMERS Growth Equity, ICONIQ Capital, Felicis Ventures, Work-Bench, Scale Ventures, and other top VCs, Dialpad attracts top talent from leading tech companies, and every member of our team plays an essential role in creating dynamic products that enable workers to collaborate and be productive from anywhere.
Instrumental in growing and retaining our VSB (very-small business) customer base, our VSB Sales Team delights and excites our VSB customers, helps them start a trial of Dialpad and works with them through their trial to set them up for success. Using your problem-solving skills and inherent motivation to help others, you will delight and assist our customers from their first touchpoints with Dialpad.
What you will achieve
In your first 30 days:
- You’ll learn everything Dialpad, you’ll work with our Enablement team to learn the ins and outs of our product and the unique value prop we offer to our customers .
- You’ll become familiar with the systems and tools that help our team to perform, including, Salesforce, Outreach and more.
- You’ll become an expert in our Sales Process while adapting your own unique style along the way
- You’ll take your first customer call and begin taking inbound leads
- By the end of your first month, you’ll understand the ins and outs of the role, the team and our customers.
In your first 60 days:
- You’ll start to become an expert in your role, the product will become second nature and you’ll start to create your own style in selling to our prospects
- You’ll begin taking on a steady flow of inbound leads and actively participate in our inbound Sales queue
- You’ll leverage and develop strong selling techniques and will start driving results that contribute to Dialpad’s bottom line
- You’ll become an expert in our process and tools and will start to make recommendations for improvement.
By 90 days:
- You’ll be fully ramped and will start hitting your conversion and revenue targets
- You’ll be an expert on the team and new team members will start asking YOU for advice
- You’ll be providing recommendations on how the team can improve from an efficiency and effectiveness perspective
- You’ll provide valuable customer insights back to our Leadership and Product teams
Who you are
You’re someone who is looking to jump start their career in SaaS Sales at a company that’s unique and growing. You’re a highly intelligent and motivated individual who isn’t afraid of getting your hands dirty and is looking to work with like minded individuals. You’re scrappy and solutions oriented. You have some experience in customer facing roles or have a killer academic background that’s paved the way for this next step.
This role requires working hours: 10AM-6PM PST (1PM-9PM EST)