As the only truly unified cloud communications platform that integrates both UCaaS and CCaaS (contact center), Dialpad is on a mission to prove that employees don’t need to be in the office, stuck at a desk, or wearing pants to be 110% effective at their job. Our patented Voice Intelligence technology is embedded in every call to transcribe conversations, capture action items, provide coaching, analyze sentiment, and more—in real time.
Who we are
At Dialpad, work isn’t a place you go, it's a thing you do. And we don’t just build products for everywhere workers—we are everywhere workers. With offices in the Bay Area, Austin, Raleigh, Vancouver, Waterloo, Tokyo, London, Sydney, and Bangalore, along with remote workers around the world, we are dedicated to building a diverse workforce, where each individual is welcomed and valued for their personhood and contribution.
With a $1.2 billion valuation and over $250 million in funding from Google Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, OMERS Growth Equity, ICONIQ Capital, Felicis Ventures, Work-Bench, Scale Ventures, and other top VCs, Dialpad attracts top talent from leading tech companies, and every member of our team plays an essential role in creating dynamic products that enable workers to collaborate and be productive from anywhere.
You will contribute to our global Sales team by acquiring new customers, uncovering market opportunities, and getting the market talking about Dialpad! The global Sales team is made up of Sales Development, Channel, Enablement, SMB, MidMarket, and Enterprise teams—all teeming with unbridled passion and grit. Our reps help businesses solve complex, communications problems felt by everyone around the world.
What you will achieve
In your first 30 days:
- Get to know the Company/Product/Team/Culture
- End to End Process review in salesforce
- Get to know SFDC environment/ architecture and Provide access to SFDC environment (Production/Sandbox)
- Overview on list of tools that we use in Dialpad (SFDC/Marketo/other tools that integrates with salesforce)
In your first 60 days:
- Tag new hire with current project/revops request and assign salesforce cases
- Setup weekly 1: 1 discuss about KPI, weekly goals and accomplishment
- Have an end-to-end process review in CPQ with a new hire
- Start Assigning small projects to new hire and guide them to success
By 90 days:
- Setup 60 days review and discuss about things accomplished and things to learn
- Setup weekly call with Dev team (India) to discuss about open Jira tickets
- Setup time with other team members to discuss about any new request that needs salesforce changes
Who you are
- Salesforce Certified Administrator or Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator. (ADM 201- ADM 211)
- 3+ years’ experience implementing and configuring Salesforce.com
- Experience in implementation, training and documentation preferred
- Experience using Salesforce Automation tools (workflows, approval processes, process builder, flows, etc) preferred Experience in maintaining the lightning org, configuring the lightning components
- Experience using Release Management tools (Ant, Change Sets, Salesforce DX) preferred
- Experience using Salesforce Steelbrick and managing various components in the tool
We’ve been named a Top Workplace seven times because we truly live and breathe our culture. In alignment with one of our core values, “Skill & Will,” we strive to bring on only the most passionate and talented people to our team. Collectively, Dialers work together to solve problems that help the everyday worker. We foster a collaborative environment where people are elevated, wins are celebrated, and development is encouraged.
Teamwork makes the dream work. Recognizing that our talented and committed team members drive our success, Dialpad offers competitive rates.
Equity, Balance, and Belonging
At Dialpad, we value the humanity that makes each of us unique. We strive to ensure everyone is supported equitably, and Dialers are free to bring their full selves to work each day, and celebrate others doing the same. We champion the intersectionality that exists between gender identity, ethnicity, age, disability status, and the many other aspects of our greater humanity.
Dialpad is an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to creating a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment.