As the only truly unified cloud communications platform that integrates both UCaaS and CCaaS (contact center), Dialpad is on a mission to prove that employees don’t need to be in the office, stuck at a desk, or wearing pants to be 110% effective at their job. Our patented Voice Intelligence technology is embedded in every call to transcribe conversations, capture action items, provide coaching, analyze sentiment, and more—in real time.
Who we are
At Dialpad, work isn’t a place you go, it's a thing you do. And we don’t just build products for everywhere workers—we are everywhere workers. With offices in the Bay Area, Austin, Raleigh, Vancouver, Waterloo, Tokyo, London, Sydney, and Bangalore, along with remote workers around the world, we are dedicated to building a diverse workforce, where each individual is welcomed and valued for their personhood and contribution.
With a $1.2 billion valuation and over $250 million in funding from Google Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, OMERS Growth Equity, ICONIQ Capital, Felicis Ventures, Work-Bench, Scale Ventures, and other top VCs, Dialpad attracts top talent from leading tech companies, and every member of our team plays an essential role in creating dynamic products that enable workers to collaborate and be productive from anywhere.
We believe that our People team is an invaluable resource to the overall health of our organization. You will join a passionate group that cares deeply about our employees—working hard to help guide our unique culture and create a truly enjoyable place to work.
About the Role
We are looking for a passionate, driven IT Recruiter to join Dialpad. As a tech-savvy recruiter who is accustomed to filling hard-to-fill and niche roles (think Product Engineering, Telephony Engineering, Mobile, and AI), you will be charged with finding unique candidates using creative sourcing strategies, developing and fostering strong partnerships with hiring managers, and empowering our organization to hire the best talent.
- Innovate on ways to build a talent pipeline, identify creative sourcing techniques and recruit in a variety of venues to build balanced and inclusive teams
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process ensuring a seamless, uniform and incredibly positive candidate experience
- Become a strong talent advisor by developing deep relationships with candidates, hiring managers and teams, in partnering with them to advocate for their needs through bold and empathic recommendations
- A champion for candidate and hiring manager experience focused on a high touch, warm, engaging, and meaningful connections during the recruitment journey
- Solve problems and produce solutions using data
- Align to our full-cycle recruitment strategy to source, recruit and close multiple requisitions
- Foster relationships with Stakeholders and develop Talent Advisor partnerships to hit company hiring goals
- Leverage internal and external data to craft and steer recruitment decisions and strategies
- Work closely with hiring teams to create an exceptional candidate interview process and experience
- Build balanced and inclusive teams
- Expert in creative and research-based sourcing tactics
- 4+ years recruiting experience, in the areas of technology and software, preferably in a high-growth start-up environment
- Operate with an incredible sense of urgency and taking initiative while not compromising on attention to detail
- A strategic mindset to identify, evaluate and support candidates through the recruiting process.
- Ability to be resourceful with minimal to no guidance, embrace ambiguity and adapt quickly to changes and the evolving needs of the business environment while demonstrating a strong work ethic, integrity, and personal accountability
- Experience closing candidates and negotiating complex compensation packages
- Experience partnering and influencing senior hiring managers and executives throughout the recruiting cycle
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy
- A champion for building balanced, diverse, equitable and inclusive recruitment processes and teams
Tools and Platforms: G-Suite, Greenhouse, Linkedin, Gem, HackerRank
We’ve been named a Top Workplace seven times because we truly live and breathe our culture. In alignment with one of our core values, “Skill & Will,” we strive to bring on only the most passionate and talented people to our team. Collectively, Dialers work together to solve problems that help the everyday worker. We foster a collaborative environment where people are elevated, wins are celebrated, and development is encouraged.
Teamwork makes the dream work. Recognizing that our talented and committed team members drive our success, Dialpad offers competitive rates
Equity, Balance, and Belonging
At Dialpad, we value the humanity that makes each of us unique. We strive to ensure everyone is supported equitably, and Dialers are free to bring their full selves to work each day, and celebrate others doing the same. We champion the intersectionality that exists between gender identity, ethnicity, age, disability status, and the many other aspects of our greater humanity.
Dialpad is an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to creating a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment.