As the only truly unified cloud communications platform that integrates both UCaaS and CCaaS (contact center), Dialpad is on a mission to prove that employees don’t need to be in the office, stuck at a desk, or wearing pants to be 110% effective at their job. Our patented Voice Intelligence technology is embedded in every call to transcribe conversations, capture action items, provide coaching, analyze sentiment, and more—in real time.
Who we are
At Dialpad, work isn’t a place you go, it's a thing you do. And we don’t just build products for everywhere workers—we are everywhere workers. With offices in the Bay Area, Austin, Raleigh, Vancouver, Waterloo, Tokyo, London, Sydney, and Bangalore, along with remote workers around the world, we are dedicated to building a diverse workforce, where each individual is welcomed and valued for their personhood and contribution.
With a $1.2 billion valuation and over $250 million in funding from Google Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, OMERS Growth Equity, ICONIQ Capital, Felicis Ventures, Work-Bench, Scale Ventures, and other top VCs, Dialpad attracts top talent from leading tech companies, and every member of our team plays an essential role in creating dynamic products that enable workers to collaborate and be productive from anywhere.
Our Marketing team has an opportunity like no other! With highly visible and impactful projects, campaigns, and partnerships, you will help define the future of work. This team shouts our story from the rooftops, creates engaging materials for the organization, and builds a reputation as THE leader in the industry using their unmatched creative chops and slick strategy.
What you will achieve
As a key piece of our demand gen strategy, this high visibility role will be responsible for developing, executing, and reporting on strategic upmarket campaigns. You will partner closely with the PMM, content, and sales teams to identify areas of opportunity to drive pipeline and revenue growth with integrated campaigns against a set of strategic accounts.
In your first 30 days, you will:
- Attend sales onboarding sessions to become well versed in our industry, products, and messaging
- Gain understanding of our sales and marketing funnel and how our current ABM strategy and tactics fit in
- Become acquainted with our ABM tech stack and the goals of each platform
- Work closely with product marketing and sales to identify target account criteria based on an analysis of our current customer base, prospects, and the market
- Develop a robust account based marketing strategy that drives upmarket pipeline and revenue
- Meet with members of the cross functional teams you will need to collaborate with to execute and optimize your programs
In your first 60 days, you will:
- Select your first target audience and gain a deep understanding of the buyers
- Define measurable goals for your campaign and create a marketing plan to achieve them
- Partner with our enrichment and operations teams to build a target account list based on multiple data points
- Collaborate with product marketing to develop messaging that will resonates buyers
- Partner with the content and creative teams to develop content that will entice and engage buyers
- Act as a project manager and hold internal stakeholders accountable for deliverables
- Build tailored nurture program to engage accounts from prospecting to close won
- Empower sales teams with the resources and training they need to confidently prospect into target accounts
- Launch a robust ABM campaign, closely track the results, and make any necessary optimizations
By 90 days, you will:
- Measure and report on the success of your campaign, including but not limited to pipeline generation and brand awareness, to marketing and sales leadership
- Make recommendations for improvements to drive increased performance
- Roll out a calendar of planned ABM programs for the remainder of the year
- Select next target audience and begin preparations for campaign launch
Who you are
You are an experienced and strategic Demand Gen Marketer who’s confident in your ability to drive results and have a history of building programs that meet or exceed revenue goals. Your strong problem solving skills allow you to design creative ways to get in front of target accounts. You’re just as comfortable pulling reports in Marketo, Salesforce, and Domo as you are communicating your strategy to leadership. Your killer organization skills and clear documentation allow you thrive in a fast paced environment and manage multiple deadlines at once. You excel at relationship building and have a track record of exceptional partnerships with sales. You have an interest in people management and would like to dip your toes in the water and start developing your skills.
We’ve been named a Top Workplace seven times because we truly live and breathe our culture. In alignment with one of our core values, “Skill & Will,” we strive to bring on only the most passionate and talented people to our team. Collectively, Dialers work together to solve problems that help the everyday worker. We foster a collaborative environment where people are elevated, wins are celebrated, and development is encouraged.
Compensation and Equity
Teamwork makes the dream work. Recognizing that our talented and committed team members drive our success, Dialpad offers competitive salaries in addition to stock options because each Dialer participates in our success.
Healthcare and Wellness
An apple a day keeps the doctor away—and it doesn’t hurt that we offer great options for medical, dental, and vision plans for all employees. In addition, we offer resources for you through our Employee Assistance Program. We even offer a monthly stipend to help cover your gym membership costs and offer a variety of wellness events to attend. Who wants to join a fitness class, a zen session, or a cooking class? That and more are available to all Dialpad employees!
Equity, Balance, and Belonging
At Dialpad, we value the humanity that makes each of us unique. We strive to ensure everyone is supported equitably, and Dialers are free to bring their full selves to work each day, and celebrate others doing the same. We champion the intersectionality that exists between gender identity, ethnicity, age, disability status, and the many other aspects of our greater humanity.
Flexible Work Accommodations
These days, it’s business as unusual. That’s why we offer a monthly stipend to help cover your cell phone and home internet. We also cover costs for home office equipment and encourage employees to take advantage of our generous time off and vacation policy.
We believe in your future as much as you do! That's why we offer a yearly stipend for continued learning and education expenses.
Dialpad is an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to creating a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment.