As the only truly unified cloud communications platform that integrates both UCaaS and CCaaS (contact center), Dialpad is on a mission to prove that employees don’t need to be in the office, stuck at a desk, or wearing pants to be 110% effective at their job. Our patented Voice Intelligence technology is embedded in every call to transcribe conversations, capture action items, provide coaching, analyze sentiment, and more—in real time.
Who we are
At Dialpad, work isn’t a place you go, it's a thing you do. And we don’t just build products for everywhere workers—we are everywhere workers. With offices in the Bay Area, Austin, Raleigh, Vancouver, Waterloo, Tokyo, London, Sydney, and Bangalore, along with remote workers around the world, we are dedicated to building a diverse workforce, where each individual is welcomed and valued for their personhood and contribution.
With a $1.2 billion valuation and over $250 million in funding from Google Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, OMERS Growth Equity, ICONIQ Capital, Felicis Ventures, Work-Bench, Scale Ventures, and other top VCs, Dialpad attracts top talent from leading tech companies, and every member of our team plays an essential role in creating dynamic products that enable workers to collaborate and be productive from anywhere.
You will contribute to our global Sales team by acquiring new customers, uncovering market opportunities, and getting the market talking about Dialpad! The global Sales team is made up of Sales Development, Channel, Enablement, SMB, MidMarket, and Enterprise teams—all teeming with unbridled passion and grit. Our reps help businesses solve complex, communications problems felt by everyone around the world.
Our Regional Channel Manager will be responsible for recruiting, on-boarding, and managing telecom partners, technology consultants, VARs, and Master Agents focused on next generation business communications. You will work closely with Sales and Marketing to manage the regional channel pipeline and go-to-market activities that generate incremental revenue for Dialpad.
What you will achieve
You will be responsible for managing our existing partners as well as recruiting and onboarding new regional partnerships to drive indirect sales in your designated territory.
You will become a subject matter expert on Dialpad and all our products, leveraging your expertise to educate, train and capture mindshare with our partners. Our channel managers are instrumental in growing company revenue so you’ll be working closely with partners and our sales team to source new business opportunities and achieve revenue goals.
In your first 30 days..
- You’ll attend Base Camp, Dialpad’s extensive onboarding and training program to get you up to speed on all things Dialpad and the UCaaS/CCaaS industry
- You’ll become certified in Dialpad presentations and product demonstrations.
- You’ll work closely with your manager, and your aligned inside Channel team to build out a business plan to nurture and grow your designated territory.
- You’ll spend time with our Channel Marketing team to understand what resources are available to use both internally and externally to support your channel partners.
- You’ll spend time with Channel Enablement and become trained on our Dialpad Partner Portal.
- You will meet with our National Channel Directors to understand the partner ecosystem.
- You’ll become an expert in our key sales tools such as Salesforce, Outreach and Highspot.
- By the end of the first month, you’ll understand where to go to find the right data to answer questions.
In your first 60 days:
- You will get aligned with our National Channel Directors and introduced to the Master Agents contacts in your territory.
- You’ll work closely with the Inside Channel Manager to identify prospective partners in your region to recruit and onboard.
- You will be introduced to our existing partners in the territory that you will be managing.
- You will get aligned with the Dialpad sales team that overlaps in your territory and create a regular cadence with them to stay aligned on partner activity and opportunities.
- Within your first 60 days you’ll begin running Dialpad Partner Introduction and onboarding meetings.
By 90 days:
- You’ll be a go-to Dialpad expert for partners in your assigned territory.
- You’ll feel confident presenting the Dialpad company presentation and product demonstration to channel partners.
- You’ll recruit and onboard new channel partners by providing product training, solution demonstrations and partner portal access.
- You’ll be focused on building long standing relationships with the partners you support; consistently engaging with them to uncover and drive new business opportunities.
- You’ll effectively oversee and manage the sales funnel to ensure that all opportunities move forward through the sales cycle.
- You’ll be working closely with marketing to build out partner recruitment webinars and sequences to increase Dialpad brand awareness amongst the partner community.
Who you are
We are looking for individuals who are goal oriented and thrive in a fast-paced, technology-driven sales environment. You are a natural people person with excellent communication skills and the ability to influence your audience through presentations, training and product demonstrations. The ideal candidate will possess the personal drive to deliver what needs to get done and have a proven track record of over achieving sales quota and pipeline goals.
- 3-5+ years Channel Account Management experience on-boarding channel partners for a software company in the enterprise software space
- Recent experience working for an emerging tech company
- In-depth knowledge and experience with recruiting partners, value-added resellers and Master/Sub Agencies
- Has met/exceeded own direct sales goals
- Must show proven methodology to prospect and build pipeline
- Proven track record of sustained over performance against sales quota and pipeline goals
We’ve been named a Top Workplace seven times because we truly live and breathe our culture. In alignment with one of our core values, “Skill & Will,” we strive to bring on only the most passionate and talented people to our team. Collectively, Dialers work together to solve problems that help the everyday worker. We foster a collaborative environment where people are elevated, wins are celebrated, and development is encouraged.
Compensation and Equity
Teamwork makes the dream work. Recognizing that our talented and committed team members drive our success, Dialpad offers competitive salaries in addition to stock options because each Dialer participates in our success.
Healthcare and Wellness
An apple a day keeps the doctor away—and it doesn’t hurt that we offer great options for medical, dental, and vision plans for all employees. In addition, we offer resources for you through our Employee Assistance Program. We even offer a monthly stipend to help cover your gym membership costs and offer a variety of wellness events to attend. Who wants to join a fitness class, a zen session, or a cooking class? That and more are available to all Dialpad employees!
Equity, Balance, and Belonging
At Dialpad, we value the humanity that makes each of us unique. We strive to ensure everyone is supported equitably, and Dialers are free to bring their full selves to work each day, and celebrate others doing the same. We champion the intersectionality that exists between gender identity, ethnicity, age, disability status, and the many other aspects of our greater humanity.
Flexible Work Accommodations
These days, it’s business as unusual. That’s why we offer a monthly stipend to help cover your cell phone and home internet. We also cover costs for home office equipment and encourage employees to take advantage of our generous time off and vacation policy.
We believe in your future as much as you do! That's why we offer a yearly stipend for continued learning and education expenses.
Dialpad is an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to creating a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment.