As the leading AI-powered cloud communications platform, Dialpad is on a mission to prove that employees don’t need to be in the office, stuck at a desk, or wearing pants to be 110% effective at their job. Our patented Voice Intelligence is embedded in every call to capture action items, provide coaching, take notes, analyze sentiment, and more in real time—setting us apart from the competition.
Essentially, our products make it easy to have productive business communication over calls, video conferencing, and chat from anywhere and on any device. With 90% of businesses still using desk phones for their contact centers, sales teams, and internal communication, we have a massive opportunity to grow and shape the future of work.
Who we are
At Dialpad, work isn’t a place you go, it's a thing you do. We don’t just build products for everywhere workers, we are everywhere workers. With offices in the Bay Area, Austin, Raleigh, Vancouver, Waterloo, Tokyo, London, Sydney, and Bangalore, along with remote workers around the world, we are committed to building a diverse workforce, where each person is welcomed and valued for their personhood and contribution.
With a $1.2 billion valuation and over $250 million in funding from Google Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, OMERS Growth Equity, ICONIQ Capital, Felicis Ventures, Work-Bench, Scale Ventures, and other top VCs, Dialpad attracts top talent from leading tech companies, and every member of our team plays an essential role in creating dynamic products that enable workers to collaborate and be productive from anywhere.
With eyes set on our master vision, our Product team provides Dialpad and the communications industry with a clear direction. As a member of the Product organization, you will shape and design the products and features that will define the future of work and business communication using your innate curiosity and a strong sense of strategy.
What you will achieve
In your first 30 days:
- Develop expertise on current Contact Center product offering & capabilities, including integration points with the rest of the Dialpad product portfolio
- Establish strong working relationships with key counterparts in Engineering, Design, Marketing, & Sales.
- Learn & apply existing team processes on developing product specifications, iterating with design and technical leadership, and managing development, testing & delivery
- Familiarize yourself with user and buyer personas for the Contact Center space
- By the end of your first month, you’ll be the primary point of contact for internal queries relating to our Contact Center product
In your first 60 days:
- Be able to identify product & technical issues, and actively develop and track solutions
- Develop relationships with key Contact Center customers, and foster a constructive feedback loop between customers, Support & Customer Success
- Deliver increasingly complex features and improvements, leading short-term planning and resource management to execute on our roadmap
- Measure and analyze qualitative and quantitative data, including product KPIs, feature adoption, customer needs and business opportunities, to inform and support product decisions and guide prioritization
- Manage new features and regular release through the full project lifecycle, including communication of regular updates to cross-functional teams, and ongoing support after launch
- By the end of your second month, you’ll own delivery of features and experiences from conception to launch, working closely with Design and Engineer to define simple, elegant user experiences, while representing our customers in the development process.
By 90 days:
- Lead quarterly planning efforts for the Contact Center product, including rallying support across other product and engineering teams to support execution on your product vision -- no team is an island!
- Own long-term product strategy for the Call Center offering, including refining and evangelizing vision to fellow Dialers
- Lead by example within the product team, and be proactive about helping our team improve the ways we work with each other and our colleagues
Who you are
You are a creative, passionate and experienced Product Manager with 5+ years of experience, and a demonstrated track record of delivering exceptional product experiences in the Contact Center space. You learn by doing, love tackling as-of-yet unsolved problems, and take an analytical approach to arriving at the best solution. You have an entrepreneurial, goal-driven mindset, and are comfortable in an agile environment. You have excellent communication skills, and can act as a bridge between product, engineering, design, QA, marketing, and sales.
We’ve been named a Top Workplace seven times because we truly live and breathe our culture. In alignment with one of our core values, “Skill & Will,” we strive to bring on only the most passionate and talented people to our team. Collectively, Dialers work together to solve problems that help the everyday worker. We foster a collaborative environment where people are elevated, wins are celebrated, and development is encouraged.
Compensation and Equity
Teamwork makes the dream work. Recognizing that our talented and committed team members drive our success, Dialpad offers competitive salaries in addition to stock options because each Dialer participates in our success.
Healthcare and Wellness
An apple a day keeps the doctor away—and it doesn’t hurt that we offer great options for medical, dental, and vision plans for all employees. In addition, we offer resources for you through our Employee Assistance Program. We even offer a monthly stipend to help cover your gym membership costs and offer a variety of wellness events to attend. Who wants to join a fitness class, a zen session, or a cooking class? That and more are available to all Dialpad employees!
Equity, Balance, and Belonging
At Dialpad, we value the humanity that makes each of us unique. We strive to ensure everyone is supported equitably, and Dialers are free to bring their full selves to work each day, and celebrate others doing the same. We champion the intersectionality that exists between gender identity, ethnicity, age, disability status, and the many other aspects of our greater humanity.
Flexible Work Accommodations
These days, it’s business as unusual. That’s why we offer a monthly stipend to help cover your cell phone and home internet. We also cover costs for home office equipment and encourage employees to take advantage of our generous time off and vacation policy.
We believe in your future as much as you do! That's why we offer a yearly stipend for continued learning and education expenses.
Dialpad is an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to creating a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment.