As the leading AI-powered cloud communications platform, Dialpad is on a mission to prove that employees don’t need to be in the office, stuck at a desk, or wearing pants to be 110% effective at their job. Our patented Voice Intelligence is embedded in every call to capture action items, provide coaching, take notes, analyze sentiment, and more in real time—setting us apart from the competition.
Essentially, our products make it easy to have productive business communication over calls, video conferencing, and chat from anywhere and on any device. With 90% of businesses still using desk phones for their contact centers, sales teams, and internal communication, we have a massive opportunity to grow and shape the future of work.
Who we are
At Dialpad, work isn’t a place you go, it's a thing you do. We don’t just build products for everywhere workers, we are everywhere workers. With offices in the Bay Area, Austin, Raleigh, Vancouver, Waterloo, Tokyo, London, Sydney, and Bangalore, along with remote workers around the world, we are committed to building a diverse workforce, where each person is welcomed and valued for their personhood and contribution.
With a $1.2 billion valuation and over $250 million in funding from Google Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, OMERS Growth Equity, ICONIQ Capital, Felicis Ventures, Work-Bench, Scale Ventures, and other top VCs, Dialpad attracts top talent from leading tech companies, and every member of our team plays an essential role in creating dynamic products that enable workers to collaborate and be productive from anywhere.
Our Marketing team has an opportunity like no other! With highly visible and impactful projects, campaigns, and partnerships, you will help define the future of work. This team shouts our story from the rooftops, creates engaging materials for the organization, and builds a reputation as THE leader in the industry using their unmatched creative chops and slick strategy.
What you will achieve
In your first 30 days:
- As Dialpad’s newest web developer you’ll have made a direct impact on our web presence with your first set of updates, changes and enhancements
- This all starts with your onboarding, learning the tools we use, setting up your environment and getting familiar with the code base
- You will also spend time becoming familiar with our UberConference website, help centers, landing pages, international sites and personalizations
- You’ll create new landing pages for campaigns, A/B testing these pages and optimizing for improved conversion rates
In your first 60 days:
- You’ll have started the process of working with other stakeholders in the organization, including our design team, content creators and product managers
- Regularly taking on tasks ranging from front end visual enhancements to building our new pages and sections of the website
- You will review other team members work; visually reviewing pages to make sure they align with the design to pixel perfection; performing browser compatibility tests and doing code reviews
- You will play a part in maintaining our web properties including performing regular maintenance, applying updates and fixes
- You will deliver exceptional customer service by resolving urgent requests and responding to requests for help
By 90 days:
- You’ll have become fully immersed in the different Dialpad web properties and are able to address questions, make fixes or tackle new projects as they arise
- At this point you will have had an opportunity to take ownership of projects, bring prototypes, content and designs to life with well crafted and well tested web pages
- Estimate timelines, develop plans and make recommendations on new projects
- You will be experienced with and regularly involved in deploying website updates
- You will start developing a firm understanding of building well optimized web pages, working closely with our SEO team to insure well structured pages, optimizing images, adding analytics tracking, focusing on quick load times and website usability
Who you are
You’re a Senior Web Developer who will help us design and develop the next generation of features for the Dialpad website. You have an excellent analytical and technical aptitude with proven ability to solve complex problems. You have specialized or advanced expertise and are up on the latest web trends and technologies. Additionally, you’ve worked on large projects with multiple cross functional teams where you regularly contribute ideas to meet business objectives. You will play a critical part in defining and building our website, while working closely with a team of designers, product managers and other engineers.
Join us, and have a huge direct impact on the quality of Dialpad’s growing products and services from day one!
We’ve been named a Top Workplace seven times because we truly live and breathe our culture. In alignment with one of our core values, “Skill & Will,” we strive to bring on only the most passionate and talented people to our team. Collectively, Dialers work together to solve problems that help the everyday worker. We foster a collaborative environment where people are elevated, wins are celebrated, and development is encouraged.
Compensation and Equity
Teamwork makes the dream work. Recognizing that our talented and committed team members drive our success, Dialpad offers competitive salaries in addition to stock options because each Dialer participates in our success.
Healthcare and Wellness
An apple a day keeps the doctor away—and it doesn’t hurt that we offer great options for medical, dental, and vision plans for all employees. In addition, we offer resources for you through our Employee Assistance Program. We even offer a monthly stipend to help cover your gym membership costs and offer a variety of wellness events to attend. Who wants to join a fitness class, a zen session, or a cooking class? That and more are available to all Dialpad employees!
Equity, Balance, and Belonging
At Dialpad, we value the humanity that makes each of us unique. We strive to ensure everyone is supported equitably, and Dialers are free to bring their full selves to work each day, and celebrate others doing the same. We champion the intersectionality that exists between gender identity, ethnicity, age, disability status, and the many other aspects of our greater humanity.
Flexible Work Accommodations
These days, it’s business as unusual. That’s why we offer a monthly stipend to help cover your cell phone and home internet. We also cover costs for home office equipment and encourage employees to take advantage of our generous time off and vacation policy.
We believe in your future as much as you do! That's why we offer a yearly stipend for continued learning and education expenses.
Dialpad is an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to creating a community of
inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment.