As the leading AI-powered cloud communications platform, Dialpad is on a mission to prove that employees don’t need to be in the office, stuck at a desk, or wearing pants to be 110% effective at their job. Our patented Voice Intelligence™ is embedded in every call to capture action items, provide coaching, take notes, analyze sentiment, and more in real time—setting us apart from the competition.
Essentially, our products make it easy to have productive business communication over calls, video conferencing, and chat from anywhere and on any device. With 90% of businesses still using desk phones for their contact centers, sales teams, and internal communication, we have a massive opportunity to grow and shape the future of work.
Who we are
At Dialpad, work isn’t a place you go, it's a thing you do. We don’t just build products for everywhere workers, we are everywhere workers. With offices in the Bay Area, Austin, Raleigh, Vancouver, Waterloo, Tokyo, London, Sydney, and Bangalore, along with remote workers around the world, we are committed to building a diverse workforce, where each person is welcomed and valued for their personhood and contribution.
With a $1.2 billion valuation and over $250 million in funding from Google Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, OMERS Growth Equity, ICONIQ Capital, Felicis Ventures, Work-Bench, Scale Ventures, and other top VCs, Dialpad attracts top talent from leading tech companies, and every member of our team plays an essential role in creating dynamic products that enable workers to collaborate and be productive from anywhere.
The Dialpad legal team is looking for an experienced corporate counsel to support our securities compliance, corporate transactions, corporate governance matters and help manage our IP portfolio. This is an exciting opportunity for a highly adaptable and collaborative team player to join a growing company.
What you will achieve
In your first 30 days:
- You will work closely with the General Counsel to get up to speed on our current corporate structure, including an understanding of our domestic and international operations
- You will work with external counsel to understand ongoing obligations of Dialpad and assist with corporate governance matters
In your next 60 days:
- You will draft, update and maintain Dialpad’s policies and procedures
- You will work cross-functionally to survey and advise ways to improve our corporate governance
By 90 days:
- You will assist in the development and maintenance of Dialpad’s patent portfolio, trademark portfolio and assist with other IP matters
- You will provide legal advice and support on legal, compliance and regulatory matters
- You will provide support on People and employment related matters
- You will advise on a range of corporate matters such as corporate finance, public company readiness, and equity plans and programs
- You will work closely with the General Counsel on any corporate transactions or matters
Who you are
We are looking for an attorney who is excited about technology and looking to be part of our growth. You will have the opportunity to work with a stellar legal and security team on securities compliance, corporate transactions and corporate governance matters.
- 4-6 years of top-tier law firm experience in corporate finance and corporate securities and/or working in-house at a technology company with a J.D. from an ABA accredited law school
We’ve been named a Top Workplace seven times because we truly live and breathe our culture. In alignment with one of our core values, “Skill & Will,” we strive to bring on only the most passionate and talented people to our team. Collectively, Dialers work together to solve problems that help the everyday worker. We foster a collaborative environment where people are elevated, wins are celebrated, and development is encouraged.
Compensation and Equity
Teamwork makes the dream work. Recognizing that our talented and committed team members drive our success, Dialpad offers competitive salaries in addition to stock options because each Dialer participates in our success.
Healthcare and Wellness
An apple a day keeps the doctor away—and it doesn’t hurt that we offer great options for medical, dental, and vision plans for all employees. In addition, we offer resources for you through our Employee Assistance Program. We even offer a monthly stipend to help cover your gym membership costs and offer a variety of wellness events to attend. Who wants to join a fitness class, a zen session, or a cooking class? That and more are available to all Dialpad employees!
Equity, Balance, and Belonging
At Dialpad, we value the humanity that makes each of us unique. We strive to ensure everyone is supported equitably, and Dialers are free to bring their full selves to work each day, and celebrate others doing the same. We champion the intersectionality that exists between gender identity, ethnicity, age, disability status, and the many other aspects of our greater humanity.
Flexible Work Accommodations
These days, it’s business as unusual. That’s why we offer a monthly stipend to help cover your cell phone and home internet. We also cover costs for home office equipment and encourage employees to take advantage of our generous time off and vacation policy.
We believe in your future as much as you do! That's why we offer a yearly stipend for continued learning and education expenses.
Dialpad is an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to creating a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment.