Dialpad is the most modern business communications company in the industry. Our products range from conference calling, to phone systems to contact center solutions that are all built with the end-user in mind. We allow workers to be productive from anywhere on any device and have moved all the power of an on-premise phone system or contact center to the cloud to be accessed and used by modern workers in today’s Work from Anywhere environment.
Who We Are
At Dialpad, work isn’t a place you go, it's a thing you do. With offices in San Francisco, San Ramon, Austin, Raleigh, Vancouver, Waterloo, Tokyo, London, Sydney and Bangalore, we truly believe in finding the best talent everywhere. We also embrace the Work from Home movement and are just as happy hiring great talent from anywhere if they choose to work from home rather than in an office.
With over $220 million in funding from OMERS Growth Equity, ICONIQ Capital, GV, Andreessen Horowitz, Felicis Ventures, Work-Bench, Scale Ventures and other top VCs, Dialpad attracts top engineers from companies like Microsoft and Google, and every member of our team plays an essential role in creating dynamic products that enable workers to be productive from anywhere!
About The Role
Our Regional Channel Sales Manager will be responsible for recruiting, onboarding, and managing resellers, VARs, and Master Agent consultants focused on next-generation business communications. You will work closely with Sales and Marketing to manage the regional channel pipeline and go-to-market activities that generate incremental revenue for Dialpad.
- Drive indirect sales revenue by recruiting, on-boarding, and managing resellers, VARs and Master Agent partners.
- Partner with Sales to drive lead volume and close deals through partners in their territories
- Work with Partners to drive joint marketing initiatives through events and other field campaigns to grow joint pipeline
- Deliver compelling capabilities demonstrations of the Dialpad platform and address high-level technical questions, serving as a subject matter expert around how UCaaS platforms fit within overall business communications
- Generate, build, and maintain relationships with channel partners to gain visibility and mindshare to create revenue-generating opportunities
- Pursue, contact, qualify, negotiate, and close potential partners
- Facilitate the relationships and identify responsibilities between the channel partners and Dialpad sales representatives to maintain the momentum of sales activities and goals
- Create and implement sales incentive programs
- 3-5+ years Channel Account Management/Territory Sales experience on-boarding channel partners for a software company in the enterprise software space
- UCaaS and/or CCaaS channel experience in Japan is preferred
- Recent experience working for an emerging tech company
- In-depth knowledge and experience with recruiting Direct Reseller partners, value-added resellers and Master/Sub Agencies
- Has met/exceeded own direct sales goals
- Must show a proven methodology to prospect and build pipeline
- Proven track record of sustained over performance against sales quota and pipeline goals
- Fluent in Japanese and Business level in English
Joining our team means collaborating with people that aren’t just passionate about their work but about Argentine tango, musicals, sushi burritos, comic books - you name it. Because if you’re going to redefine the status quo, you need a group of people hungry to do more, to see more, and be more than where they started.
There is no idea too crazy and no task too small — we work together to make things we’re proud of.
Compensation & Equity
Teamwork makes the dream work. We recognize that our dedicated team members are what make us successful. That’s why we offer competitive salaries in addition to stock options.
An apple a day keeps the doctor away - and it doesn’t hurt that we offer 100% paid medical, dental, and vision plans for all employees.
We offer a monthly stipend to help cover your cell phone, home internet, and even gym membership costs.
We believe in your future as much as you do! That's why we offer a yearly stipend for continued learning and education expenses.
Location, Location, Location
San Francisco <> San Ramon <> Austin <> Raleigh <> Vancouver <> Kitchener <> Tokyo <> New York <> Bangalore <> Sydney. From coast to coast, our offices are nestled in active and growing downtown areas
Dialpad is an equal opportunity employer; we believe in creating a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment.