Dialpad is the most modern business communications company in the industry. Our products range from conferencing calling, to phone systems to contact center solutions that are all built with the end-user in mind. We allow workers to be productive from anywhere on any device and have moved all the power of an on-premise phone system or contact center to the cloud to be accessed and used by modern workers in today’s Work from Anywhere environment.
Who We Are
At Dialpad, work isn’t a place you go, it's a thing you do. With offices in San Francisco, San Ramon, Austin, Raleigh, Vancouver, Waterloo, Tokyo, London, Sydney and Bangalore, we truly believe in finding the best talent everywhere. We also embrace the Work from Home movement and are just as happy hiring great talent from anywhere if they choose to work from home rather than in an office.
With over $220 million in funding from OMERS Growth Equity, ICONIQ Capital, GV, Andreessen Horowitz, Felicis Ventures, Work-Bench, Scale Ventures and other top VCs, Dialpad attracts top engineers from companies like Microsoft and Google, and every member of our team plays an essential role in creating dynamic products that enable workers to be productive from anywhere!
About The Role:
The Marketing Revenue Operations Specialist will work closely with the Revenue Operations Manager to support all aspects of database maintenance and manipulation, email marketing campaigns and improving lead generation processes through our Marketing Automation Platform (Marketo).
- Assist in the execution of end-to-end campaigns; develop cohesive automated workflows and pulling targeted lists
- Work closely with Revenue Operations Manager to enhance and optimize the lead management process and automation, ensuring timely distribution of leads to sales team, and ensure correct database segmentation
- Analyze and report on campaign performance; communicate results
- Help ensure database cleanliness - perform clean-up efforts on a regular basis
- Administer meetings with external teams, monitoring projects and tasks
- Leverage Salesforce and Marketo to provide ongoing metrics in support of marketing campaign effectiveness
- 2+ years of experience in Marketing, Operations or Technology
- 2+ years of experience working with Marketing Automation Platform, experience with Marketo is a plus
- 2+ years of experience working in SFDC
- Solid MS Office skills
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS is a plus
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Detail oriented - you tend to triple check your work
- Quick thinker - able to perform damage control on a moment’s notice
- Calm - you will be engaged in many high-intensity situations with close deadlines. Comfortable with priority changes.
- Team player - teamwork, very good interpersonal and communication skills
- Independent - work under minimal supervision and self-motivation
Joining our team means collaborating with people that aren’t just passionate about their work but about Argentine tango, musicals, sushi burritos, comic books - you name it. Because if you’re going to redefine the status quo, you need a group of people hungry to do more, to see more, and be more than where they started.
There is no idea too crazy and no task too small — we work together to make things we’re proud of.
Compensation & Equity
Teamwork makes the dream work. We recognize that our dedicated team members are what make us successful. That’s why we offer competitive salaries in addition to stock options.
An apple a day keeps the doctor away - and it doesn’t hurt that we offer 100% paid medical, dental, and vision plans for all employees.
We offer a monthly stipend to help cover your cell phone, home internet, and even gym membership costs.
We believe in your future as much as you do! That's why we offer a yearly stipend for continued learning and education expenses.
Bon Appetit! Enjoy catered lunches, free snacks & drinks (both healthy and unhealthy - no judgment!)
Location, Location, Location
San Francisco <> San Ramon <> Austin <> Raleigh <> Vancouver <> Kitchener <> Tokyo <> New York <> Bangalore. From coast to coast, our offices are nestled in active and growing downtown areas
Dialpad is an equal opportunity employer; we believe in creating a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment.