Dialpad is where work comes together—one, beautiful workspace for anywhere communication & collaboration. With the industry’s most innovative business phone system, unlimited text and team messaging, one-click video meetings, and the world’s most advanced AI Contact Center—Dialpad is completely transforming how the world works together.
Our People. Our Culture
At Dialpad, we believe that when the right people come together, anything is possible. We’ve created an incredible, passionate, and welcoming culture that truly makes Dialpad an amazing place to work. We also place equity, balance, and belonging at the heart of everything we do.
At Dialpad, work isn’t a place you go, it's a thing you do. And we don’t just build products for anywhere workers—we are anywhere workers. With offices in the Bay Area, Austin, Vancouver, Waterloo, Tokyo, London, Sydney, and Bangalore to support our hybrid workers, and remote workers around the world, we are dedicated to building a diverse workforce, where each individual is welcomed and valued for their different perspectives and contributions.
Join The Movement
After founding Google Voice and radically transforming consumer communications, our founders set out to completely transform the way the world works together. With over $2B in valuation and funding from Google Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, OMERS Growth Equity, ICONIQ Capital, Felicis Ventures, Work-Bench, Scale Ventures, and other top VCs, Dialpad attracts top talent from leading tech companies, and every member of our team plays an essential role in creating dynamic products that enable workers to collaborate and be productive from anywhere.
Great products are identified by their superior quality and for this reason, great organizations have a very engaged QA team. Our Customers rely on us for their most critical communications; their sales calls, their support lines, their all-hands team meetings. They trust us to be worldwide, responsive, scalable, and always available. And our QA team plays a very key role in maintaining that trust while we ship big and often.
This is a great opportunity to work closely with a dynamic team of QA Engineers and contribute to establishing a Test Center of Excellence at Dialpad, whose goal is to provide QA know-how and the Test frameworks for the organization and manage test environments, test data, and test environment virtualization.
What you will achieve
In your first 30 days:
- Work with your team and the QA Manager to build an understanding of the product portfolio, the business workflows in the product, and the release cadence
- Work closely with your manager to understand the vision, challenges, and opportunities ahead.
- You will own, participate, and contribute towards a part of the functional and system regression test activities for the Mobile iOS Client Product portfolio
- You will build an understanding of existing internal automation tools and frameworks.
- By the end of your first month, you’ll understand the team structure, the stakeholders, and the product architecture.
In your first 60 days:
- You will start developing a deeper understanding of Product Features and terminology.
- At a broader level, You will understand the goals and challenges of the QA team
- You will work closely with the senior QA engineers and leads on the Product side
- You will own specialized areas in Regression and will be equipped to provide solutions to enhance the regression / functional testing activities.
- By the end of your first 60 days, you will have gained the familiarity of working with the existing automation test framework and be able to build and demo at least one end-to-end product test running from it.
By 90 days:
- You will contribute towards the functional test automation activities with newer workflows and will be actively involved in the upkeep and test script maintenance
- You will be in the process of owning up the Test responsibilities in the area of Mobile Test Automation
- You would be comfortable participating in the automation run cadence
- You’ll be our go-to expert in the designated area of functional test workflows
- You will start delivering results towards current and future OKRs
Who you are
You are someone who has a deep passion for technical testing with strong fundamentals in software design and experience in building scalable testing frameworks. You are excited to contribute to increasing release confidence with comprehensive testing. You demonstrate competency and expertise in Mobile Testing and Mobile Test Automation frameworks. You are confident in your ability to share your knowledge with others and are very comfortable working across geographies. Our ideal candidate would have hands-on expertise with Mobile App Testing of SaaS-based Products and Services. VoIP, Telecommunication Systems, and Communication technologies including WebRTC or SIP-based service would be a definite plus.
We’ve been named a Top Workplace seven times because we truly live and breathe our culture. In alignment with one of our core values, “Skill & Will,” we strive to bring on only the most passionate and talented people to our team. Collectively, Dialers work together to solve problems that help the everyday worker. We foster a collaborative environment where people are elevated, wins are celebrated, and development is encouraged.
Compensation and Equity
Teamwork makes the dream work. Recognizing that our talented and committed team members drive our success, Dialpad offers competitive salaries in addition to stock options because each Dialer participates in our success.
Healthcare and Wellness
Stay healthy and happy! All employees will be covered with medical insurance along with up to five dependent members of the family. We even offer a monthly stipend to help cover your gym membership costs and offer a variety of wellness events to attend. Who wants to join a fitness class, a zen session, or a cooking class? That and more are available to all Dialpad employees!
Equity, Balance, and Belonging
At Dialpad, we value the humanity that makes each of us unique. We strive to ensure everyone is supported equitably, and Dialers are free to bring their full selves to work each day, and celebrate others doing the same. We champion the intersectionality that exists between gender identity, ethnicity, age, disability status, and the many other aspects of our greater humanity.
Flexible Work Accommodations
These days, it’s business as unusual. That’s why we offer a monthly stipend to help cover your cell phone and home internet. We also cover costs for home office equipment and encourage employees to take advantage of our generous time off and vacation policy.
We believe in your future as much as you do! That's why we offer a yearly stipend for continued learning and education expenses.
Meals & Transportation
Use a prepaid card to pay for the commute to the office and enjoy meals, snacks, and drinks on us.
Dialpad is an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to creating a community of
inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment.