Dialpad is a cloud-based business phone system that turns conversations into opportunities and enables global teams to make smarter calls--anywhere, anytime. All products are powered by Voice Intelligence, Dialpad's proprietary technology that helps companies unlock conversation insights, improve productivity and drive better performance across teams.
Who we are
At Dialpad, we're a team of doers. Founded by the creators of Google Voice, our team focuses on personal excellence, high-quality execution and building best-in-class software. We like to think outside the box... and when that doesn't work, we reinvent it. We don't settle for the status quo, and that’s reflected in everything we build.
With $220 million in funding from ICONIQ Capital, Google Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, Scale Ventures and other top VC’s, Dialpad attracts top talent from iconic companies like Microsoft and Google as well as powerhouse startups like Hootsuite, Weebly and Anaplan. Every member of our team plays an essential role in creating dynamic products that combine design and mobility-- while also working with you whenever productivity strikes.
About the Role
Our Regional Channel Sales Manager will be responsible for recruiting, onboarding, and managing resellers, VARs, and Master Agent consultants focused on next-generation business communications. You will work closely with Sales and Marketing to manage the regional channel pipeline and go-to-market activities that generate incremental revenue for Dialpad.
- Drive indirect sales revenue by recruiting, on-boarding, and managing resellers, VARs and Master Agent partners.
- Partner with Sales to drive lead volume and close deals through partners in their territories
- Work with Partners to drive joint marketing initiatives through events and other field campaigns to grow joint pipeline
- Deliver compelling capabilities demonstrations of the Dialpad platform and address high-level technical questions, serving as a subject matter expert around how UCaaS platforms fit within overall business communications
- Generate, build, and maintain relationships with channel partners to gain visibility and mindshare to create revenue-generating opportunities
- Pursue, contact, qualify, negotiate, and close potential partners
- Facilitate the relationships and identify responsibilities between the channel partners and Dialpad sales representatives to maintain the momentum of sales activities and goals
- Create and implement sales incentive programs
- 3-5+ years Channel Account Management/Territory Sales experience on-boarding channel partners for a software company in the enterprise software space
- UCaaS and/or CCaaS channel experience in Australia
- Recent experience working for an emerging tech company
- In-depth knowledge and experience with recruiting Direct Reseller partners, value-added resellers and Master/Sub Agencies
- Has met/exceeded own direct sales goals
- Must show a proven methodology to prospect and build pipeline
- Proven track record of sustained over performance against sales quota and pipeline goals
Joining our team means collaborating with people that aren’t just passionate about their work but about Argentine tango, musicals, sushi burritos, comic books - you name it. Because if you’re going to redefine the status quo, you need a group of people hungry to do more, to see more, and be more than where they started.
There is no idea too crazy and no task too small — we work together to make things we’re proud of.
Compensation & Equity
Teamwork makes the dream work. We recognize that our dedicated team members are what make our success. That’s why we offer competitive salaries in addition to stock options.
We offer a monthly stipend to help cover your cell phone, home internet, and even gym membership costs.
We believe in your future as much as you do! That's why we offer a yearly stipend for continued learning and education expenses.
Dialpad is an equal opportunity employer; we believe in creating a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment.