Dialpad is the most modern business communications company in the industry. Our products range from conference calling, to phone systems to contact center solutions that are all built with the end-user in mind. We allow workers to be productive from anywhere on any device and have moved all the power of an on-premise phone system or contact center to the cloud to be accessed and used by modern workers in today’s Work from Anywhere environment.
Who We Are
At Dialpad, work isn’t a place you go, it's a thing you do. With offices in San Francisco, San Ramon, Austin, Raleigh, Vancouver, Waterloo, Tokyo, London, Sydney and Bangalore, we truly believe in finding the best talent everywhere. We also embrace the Work from Home movement and are just as happy hiring great talent from anywhere if they choose to work from home rather than in an office.
With over $220 million in funding from OMERS Growth Equity, ICONIQ Capital, GV, Andreessen Horowitz, Felicis Ventures, Work-Bench, Scale Ventures and other top VCs, Dialpad attracts top engineers from companies like Microsoft and Google, and every member of our team plays an essential role in creating dynamic products that enable workers to be productive from anywhere!
About The Role
We’re seeking an Enterprise Account Executive who can leverage their selling skills to uncover and develop new opportunities and expand our enterprise-level customer base. The ideal candidate for this individual contributor role will thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment while managing the entire sales process from prospecting to close.
Demonstrated success in exceeding sales objectives, knowing how to navigate complex deals with multiple decision makers and having a love for the thrill of the hunt is a recipe for success in this role!
- Lead customers through a sales cycle from opportunity to close for both Dialpad and UberConference
- Drive prospecting activities to uncover new opportunities and grow pipeline
- Uncover unmet customer needs and incorporate customer feedback to drive better overall product experience
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of clients’ key business drivers
- Build and maintain executive relationships with customers, influence long-term strategic direction, and act as a trusted advisor
- Partner with all facets of Dialpad sales team and develop strong internal relationships.
- 5+ overall years of enterprise sales experience with 3+ years of experience as a closer, preferably in the B2B SaaS space
- Ability to work independently and prioritize effectively and balance multiple, disparate work streams
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, possessing the ability to maintain control of communication length and direction and articulate under pressure
- Proven experience in MEDDIC sales methodology
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Brings a strong work ethic; takes the initiative and think creatively to get the job done
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
Joining our team means collaborating with people that aren’t just passionate about their work but about Argentine tango, musicals, sushi burritos, comic books - you name it. Because if you’re going to redefine the status quo, you need a group of people hungry to do more, to see more, and be more than where they started.
There is no idea too crazy and no task too small — we work together to make things we’re proud of.
Compensation & Equity
Teamwork makes the dream work. We recognize that our dedicated team members are what make us successful. That’s why we offer competitive salaries in addition to stock options.
An apple a day keeps the doctor away - and it doesn’t hurt that we offer 100% paid medical, dental, and vision plans for all employees.
We offer a monthly stipend to help cover your cell phone, home internet, and even gym membership costs.
We believe in your future as much as you do! That's why we offer a yearly stipend for continued learning and education expenses.
Bon Appetit! Enjoy catered lunches, free snacks & drinks (both healthy and unhealthy - no judgment!)
Location, Location, Location
San Francisco <> San Ramon <> Austin <> Raleigh <> Vancouver <> Kitchener <> Tokyo <> New York <> Bangalore. From coast to coast, our offices are nestled in active and growing downtown areas
Dialpad is an equal opportunity employer; we believe in creating a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment.