Dialpad is the most modern business communications company in the industry. Our products range from conference calling, to phone systems to contact center solutions that are all built with the end-user in mind. We allow workers to be productive from anywhere on any device and have moved all the power of an on-premise phone system or contact center to the cloud to be accessed and used by modern workers in today’s Work from Anywhere environment.
Who we are
At Dialpad, work isn’t a place you go, it's a thing you do. We don’t just build products for everywhere workers, we are everywhere workers. With offices in San Francisco, San Ramon, Austin, Raleigh, Vancouver, Waterloo, Tokyo, London, Sydney and Bangalore, we believe the best talent exists everywhere. We embrace the Work from Home movement and hire great talent from anywhere in between the home and office.
With over $220 million in funding from Google Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, OMERS Growth Equity, ICONIQ Capital, Felicis Ventures, Work-Bench, Scale Ventures and other top VCs, Dialpad attracts top talent from companies like Microsoft and Google, and every member of our team plays an essential role in creating dynamic products that enable workers to be productive from anywhere!
About You and the Role:
Dialpad’s FP&A team is more than just the numbers. Using your analytical prowess and business acumen, you’ll be an integral team member driving ongoing planning and critical financial decision-making/analysis needs. You’re highly quantitative, an exceptional business partner, and know how to balance getting the details right while moving quickly in a results-driven environment.
Ideal candidates have thorough SaaS business model understanding and have prior experience in late stage startup/public company environments. Investment bank and/or high growth SaaS experience is a major plus. In this highly visible role, you’ll report directly into the Director, FP&A and will partner closely with key Executives and investor stakeholders. Join us!
What You’ll Achieve:
- Support Finance and Business Leadership across relevant FP&A and business partner initiatives
- Become a trusted, primary point of contact for planning and analysis needs across key business partners
- Assist with short and long-range planning process needs
- Prepare ongoing deliverables, which include variance analysis to Plan/forecast, forecast updates, risks and opportunities analysis, as well as other monthly corporate deliverables as required
- Build and report on short and long term revenue margin analyses by product, segment, channel and other breakdowns as needed; own channel partner planning and pricing analyses
- Prepare recurring financial and key metrics reports easily consumed by investors and management audiences
- Perform various ad hoc financial analyses that produce clear, actionable takeaways and insights
- Drive continuous process and automation improvements in partnership with FP&A team members, Data Analytics, and business stakeholders
- 5+ years of experience in a related role, particularly in high growth SaaS/B2B late stage startup or public companies.
- BA in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related quantitative discipline required; MBA a plus
- Strong GAAP understanding and experience with P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow analysis, including ASC606
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously – demonstrated initiative and inquisitive nature
- Exceptional organization skills and an impeccable attention to detail
- Effective collaboration and communication skills across all levels of the organization
- Systems: Salesforce, Domo (or similar analytics platforms), Intacct (or similar), EPM experience in Adaptive Planning, Host Analytics (or similar), Google Apps
- Advanced Excel skills required; SQL experience a plus
- Bonus points: Experience at an investment bank, Big 4, and/or high growth SaaS company
Joining our team means collaborating with people that aren’t just passionate about their work but about Argentine tango, musicals, sushi burritos, comic books - you name it. Because if you’re going to redefine the status quo, you need a group of people hungry to do more, to see more, and be more than where they started.
There is no idea too crazy and no task too small — we work together to make things we’re proud of.
Compensation & Equity
Teamwork makes the dream work. We recognize that our dedicated team members are what make our success. That’s why we offer competitive salaries in addition to stock options.
An apple a day keeps the doctor away - and it doesn’t hurt that we offer 100% paid medical, dental, and vision plans for all employees.
We offer a monthly stipend to help cover your cell phone, home internet, and even gym membership costs.
We believe in your future as much as you do! That's why we offer a yearly stipend for continued learning and education expenses.
Bon Appetit! Enjoy catered lunches, free snacks & drinks (both healthy and unhealthy - no judgment!)
Location, Location, Location
San Francisco <> San Ramon <> Austin <> Raleigh <> Vancouver <> Kitchener <> Tokyo <> New York <> Bangalore <> Sydney <> London. From coast to coast, our offices are nestled in active and growing downtown areas
Dialpad is an equal opportunity employer; we believe in creating a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment.