Dialpad is the most modern business communications company in the industry. Our products range from conference calling, to phone systems to contact center solutions that are all built with the end-user in mind. We allow workers to be productive from anywhere on any device and have moved all the power of an on-premise phone system or contact center to the cloud to be accessed and used by modern workers in today’s Work from Anywhere environment.
Who We Are
At Dialpad, work isn’t a place you go, it's a thing you do. We not only build products to enable the everywhere worker, but we also are everywhere workers. With offices in San Francisco, San Ramon, Austin, Raleigh, Vancouver, Waterloo, Tokyo, London and Bangalore, we truly believe in finding the best talent everywhere. We also embrace the Work from Home movement and are just as happy hiring great talent from anywhere if they choose to work from home rather than in an office.
With $120 million in funding from ICONIQ Capital, Google Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, Scale Ventures and other top VC’s Dialpad attracts top engineers from companies like Microsoft and Google, and every member of our team plays an essential role in creating dynamic products that enable workers to be productive from anywhere.
- Manage carrier escalations and trouble tickets, carrier interoperability, network monitoring, DID probes and test calls
- Handle user inquiries ranging from simple product questions to more complex technical support issues
- Troubleshoot technical/customer issues, escalate bug reports, and work cross-functionally to drive issue resolution
- Maintain or exceed our established service levels and productivity standards
- Work effectively with a variety of internal teams, including Sales, Engineering, and Product Management
- Be proactive and identify opportunities for our team to provide better support, educate our users, and scale our support model
- 3+ years of experience with Customer Service and Telco/carrier
- Superb troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic and team player mentality
- Native or professional level in Japanese
- Business level in English
- Knowledge of Cloud Technology is preferred
- Experience and knowledge of ticketing systems such as Zendesk, Jira is a plus
Bonus Points (Preferred skills and knowledge)
- BA/BS degree preferred
- Deep understanding of network protocols (TCP/IP), SIP, VOIP etc.
- COMP TIA Net+ and/or Sec+ certifications or a CCNA level or higher
- Strong network skills, both LAN and WAN
- Desk phone provisioning in a SIP environment
- SIP messaging expertise; Wireshark expertise
- Familiarity with enterprise security requirements and general enterprise IT
- Understanding Telco carrier networks and interoperability
- Wide knowledge of communication platforms, with knowledge of mobile networks
Joining our team means collaborating with people that aren’t just passionate about their work but about Argentine tango, musicals, sushi burritos, comic books - you name it. Because if you’re going to redefine the status quo, you need a group of people hungry to do more, to see more, and be more than where they started.
There is no idea too crazy and no task too small — we work together to make things we’re proud of.
Compensation & Equity
Teamwork makes the dream work. We recognize that our dedicated team members are what make us successful. That’s why we offer competitive salaries in addition to stock options.
An apple a day keeps the doctor away - and it doesn’t hurt that we offer 100% paid medical, dental, and vision plans for all employees.
We offer a monthly stipend to help cover your cell phone, home internet, and even gym membership costs.
We believe in your future as much as you do! That's why we offer a yearly stipend for continued learning and education expenses.
Location, Location, Location
San Francisco <> San Ramon <> Austin <> Raleigh <> Vancouver <> Kitchener <> Tokyo <> New York <> Bangalore <> Sydney. From coast to coast, our offices are nestled in active and growing downtown areas
Dialpad is an equal opportunity employer; we believe in creating a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment.