Dialpad is a cloud-based business phone system that turns conversations into opportunities and enables global teams to make smarter calls--anywhere, anytime. All products are powered by Voice Intelligence, Dialpad's proprietary technology that helps companies unlock conversation insights, improve productivity and drive better performance across teams.
Who we are
At Dialpad, we're a team of doers. Founded by the creators of Google Voice, our team focuses on personal excellence, high-quality execution and building best-in-class software. We like to think outside the box... and when that doesn't work, we reinvent it. We don't settle for the status quo, and that’s reflected in everything we build.
With $220 million in funding from ICONIQ Capital, Google Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, Scale Ventures and other top VC’s, Dialpad attracts top talent from iconic companies like Microsoft and Google as well as powerhouse startups like Hootsuite, Weebly and Anaplan. Every member of our team plays an essential role in creating dynamic products that combine design and mobility-- while also working with you whenever productivity strikes.
About the role:
We’re seeking a Mid-Market Account Executive who can leverage their selling skills to uncover and develop new opportunities and expand our customer base in the Central region. The ideal candidate for this individual contributor role will thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment while managing the entire sales process from prospecting to close.
Demonstrated success in exceeding sales objectives, knowing how to navigate complex deals with multiple decision makers and having a love for the thrill of the hunt is a recipe for success in this role!
- Lead customers through a sales cycle from initial inbound/outbound opportunity to close
- Drive prospecting activities to uncover new opportunities and grow pipeline
- Uncover unmet customer needs and incorporate customer feedback to drive better overall product experience
- Increase effectiveness of tools and communication channels by recognising opportunities for innovation and proactively implementing new systems and processes
- Work with cross-functional counterparts to improve the product's vision and drive growth initiatives
- 3+ years of inside technical sales experience
- Strong ability to build own sales pipeline - you love managing a full sales cycle - prospect to close, you do it all
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, possessing the ability to maintain control of communication length and direction and articulate under pressure
- Brings a strong work ethic; takes the initiative and think creatively to get the job done
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in MEDDIC sales methodology preferred
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
Joining our team means collaborating with people that aren’t just passionate about their work but about Argentine tango, musicals, sushi burritos, footy, comic books, country music, table tennis - you name it. Because if you’re going to redefine the status quo, you need a group of people hungry to do more, to see more, and be more than where they started.
There’s no idea too crazy and no task too small — we work together to make things we’re proud of.
Compensation & Equity
Teamwork makes the dream work. We recognise that our dedicated team members are what make our success. That’s why we offer competitive salaries in addition to stock options.
We offer a monthly stipend to help cover your cell phone, home internet, and even gym membership costs.
Location, Location, Location
Sydney <> San Francisco <> Raleigh <> Vancouver <> Tokyo <> Austin <> San Jose. From coast to coast, our global offices are nestled in active and growing downtown areas.