Dialpad is the most modern business communications company in the industry. Our products range from conference calling, to phone systems to contact center solutions that are all built with the end-user in mind. We allow workers to be productive from anywhere on any device and have moved all the power of an on-premise phone system or contact center to the cloud to be accessed and used by modern workers in today’s Work from Anywhere environment.
Who We Are
At Dialpad, work isn’t a place you go, it's a thing you do. With offices in San Francisco, San Ramon, Austin, Raleigh, Vancouver, Waterloo, Tokyo, London, Sydney and Bangalore, we truly believe in finding the best talent everywhere. We also embrace the Work from Home movement and are just as happy hiring great talent from anywhere if they choose to work from home rather than in an office.
With over $220 million in funding from OMERS Growth Equity, ICONIQ Capital, GV, Andreessen Horowitz, Felicis Ventures, Work-Bench, Scale Ventures and other top VCs, Dialpad attracts top engineers from companies like Microsoft and Google, and every member of our team plays an essential role in creating dynamic products that enable workers to be productive from anywhere!
About The Role
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to join our team and help build the future of business collaboration, in collaboration with our global network of carrier partners. The right person will not only have an entrepreneurial, forward-looking mindset, but also act as a bridge between our external carrier partners and our internal product, design, marketing and engineering teams, with the goal of delivering best-in-class voice and messaging capabilities to our customers. Ideally, you've been a PM for a SaaS product that has significant integrations with third-party service providers, and are comfortable operating in an agile environment. If you're creative, goal-driven and hands-on, and you like working with a smart, talented, generally awesome team, we'd love to hear from you!
What you will achieve
- Develop and own ongoing relationships with all of our carrier partners to deliver reliable service around the world, while optimizing resource investments
- Support global growth of our business by identifying new carrier partners when needed, and leading the integration and onboarding of new partners to our telephony platform
- Collaborate with our Design and Engineering teams to leverage partner capabilities and deliver new, elegant user experiences that utilize partner capabilities
- Measure and analyze product metrics, feature adoption, customer needs, and business opportunities to guide prioritization, design and development decisions
- Identify product and technical issues and actively develop and track solutions
- Stay abreast of industry needs, trends and best practices, quickly come up to speed on their technologies, balance diverse requests, and drive issues to resolution
- Keep track of all requirements and test processes coming several sources to understand applicability to the product
- 5+ years experience in product management, preferably in a SAAS company, with experience managing partner relationships and owning releases through planning, execution, and go-to-market.
- Strong communication & presentation skills
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills, with the ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends
- Nimble and flexible with regards to changing priorities & business needs. Startup experience is a plus.
- BS/BA in Engineering or similar field is a plus
- Experience with VoIP services and/or AI technology is also a plus
Joining our team means collaborating with people that aren’t just passionate about their work but about Argentine tango, musicals, sushi burritos, comic books - you name it. Because if you’re going to redefine the status quo, you need a group of people hungry to do more, to see more, and be more than where they started.
There is no idea too crazy and no task too small — we work together to make things we’re proud of.
Compensation & Equity
Teamwork makes the dream work. We recognize that our dedicated team members are what make us successful. That’s why we offer competitive salaries in addition to stock options.
An apple a day keeps the doctor away - and it doesn’t hurt that we offer 100% paid medical, dental, and vision plans for all employees.
We offer a monthly stipend to help cover your cell phone, home internet, and even gym membership costs.
We believe in your future as much as you do! That's why we offer a yearly stipend for continued learning and education expenses.
Bon Appetit! Enjoy catered lunches, free snacks & drinks (both healthy and unhealthy - no judgment!)
Location, Location, Location
San Francisco <> San Ramon <> Austin <> Raleigh <> Vancouver <> Kitchener <> Tokyo <> New York <> Bangalore <> Sydney. From coast to coast, our offices are nestled in active and growing downtown areas
Dialpad is an equal opportunity employer; we believe in creating a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment.