Dialpad is the most modern business communications company in the industry. Our products range from conference calling, to phone systems to contact center solutions that are all built with the end-user in mind. We allow workers to be productive from anywhere on any device and have moved all the power of an on-premise phone system or contact center to the cloud to be accessed and used by modern workers in today’s Work from Anywhere environment.
Who We Are
At Dialpad, work isn’t a place you go, it's a thing you do. With offices in San Francisco, San Ramon, Austin, Raleigh, Vancouver, Waterloo, Tokyo, London, Sydney and Bangalore, we truly believe in finding the best talent everywhere. We also embrace the Work from Home movement and are just as happy hiring great talent from anywhere if they choose to work from home rather than in an office.
With over $220 million in funding from OMERS Growth Equity, ICONIQ Capital, GV, Andreessen Horowitz, Felicis Ventures, Work-Bench, Scale Ventures and other top VCs, Dialpad attracts top engineers from companies like Microsoft and Google, and every member of our team plays an essential role in creating dynamic products that enable workers to be productive from anywhere!
About The Role
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to join our team and help build the future of business collaboration. The right person will have an entrepreneurial, forward-looking mindset and have worked as a PM on a platform or application framework before. You’ll be responsible for the features, user experience, and frameworks related to calling that are used by multiple products across Dialpad. You’ll work closely with our other PMs, design, marketing and engineering teams to deliver a best-in-class voice calling experience to our customers. Ideally, you've been a PM for a platform or application framework within a SaaS company, and are comfortable operating in an agile environment. If you're creative, goal-driven and hands-on, and you like working with a smart, talented, generally awesome team, we'd love to hear from you!
What you will achieve
- Build a roadmap tied to strategic goals, balancing the needs of many products and customers, technical capabilities and business needs
- Own delivery of features and experiences from conception to launch
- Work with Design and Engineering to define simple, elegant user experience and represent our customers’ interests in the Product Development process
- Manage new features and weekly releases through the full project lifecycle and provide ongoing support, even after launch
- Measure and analyze product metrics, feature adoption, customer needs, and business opportunities to guide prioritization, design and development decisions
- Identify product and technical issues and actively develop and track solutions
- Stay abreast of industry needs, trends and best practices, quickly come up to speed on their technologies, balance diverse requests, and drive issues to resolution
- Keep track of all requirements and test processes coming several sources to understand applicability to the product
- 5+ years experience in product management for a technical area of product, preferably in a platform or application framework role with a SaaS company
- Experience driving product planning, pushing development, and releasing products
- Strong communication & presentation skills
- Track record of success in previous job
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills, with the ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends
- Nimble and flexible with regards to changing priorities & business needs. Startup experience is a plus.
- BS/BA in Engineering or similar field is a plus
- Experience with VoIP services is also a plus
Joining our team means collaborating with people that aren’t just passionate about their work but about Argentine tango, musicals, sushi burritos, comic books - you name it. Because if you’re going to redefine the status quo, you need a group of people hungry to do more, to see more, and be more than where they started.
There is no idea too crazy and no task too small — we work together to make things we’re proud of.
Compensation & Equity
Teamwork makes the dream work. We recognize that our dedicated team members are what make us successful. That’s why we offer competitive salaries in addition to stock options.
An apple a day keeps the doctor away - and it doesn’t hurt that we offer 100% paid medical, dental, and vision plans for all employees.
We offer a monthly stipend to help cover your cell phone, home internet, and even gym membership costs.
We believe in your future as much as you do! That's why we offer a yearly stipend for continued learning and education expenses.
Bon Appetit! Enjoy catered lunches, free snacks & drinks (both healthy and unhealthy - no judgment!)
Location, Location, Location
San Francisco <> San Ramon <> Austin <> Raleigh <> Vancouver <> Kitchener <> Tokyo <> New York <> Bangalore. From coast to coast, our offices are nestled in active and growing downtown areas
Dialpad is an equal opportunity employer; we believe in creating a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment.