Dialpad's product suite covers the full range of modern business communications needs with Dialpad Talk, Support, Sell, and UberConference. All products are powered by VoiceAI, Dialpad's proprietary technology that helps companies unlock conversation insights, improve productivity and drive better performance across teams.
Who we are:
At Dialpad, we're a team of doers. A team that thinks outside the box and when that doesn't work, we reinvent it. We don't settle for the status quo, and neither do the things we build. Led by the same minds behind Google Voice, we create products that get businesses talking—whether it's across the hall, street, or country.
With $120 million in funding from ICONIQ Capital, Google Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, Scale Ventures and other top VC’s, Dialpad attracts top talent from iconic companies like Microsoft and Google as well as powerhouse startups like Hootsuite, Weebly and Anaplan. Every member of our team plays an essential role in creating dynamic products that don’t just combine design and mobility but works with you wherever productivity may strike.
About The Role:
As a SMB Account Executive you will be responsible for guiding customers to a number of solutions Dialpad can offer. From the initial customer interaction to trial and eventual deployment of Dialpad, you will be the sole point of contact helping customers adopt and deploy Dialpad. This is an individual contributor role that will help hone your sales skills and can serve as a great foundation for a career in SaaS sales.
An ideal candidate will have some experience in a software sales role, either in a business development or inside sales capacity. Come join the Dialpad SMB team today and gain a tremendous amount of experience in software sales.
- Drive prospecting activities to uncover new opportunities and grow pipeline
- Lead customers through a sales cycle from initial outreach to close for both Dialpad and UberConference products
- Uncover unmet customer needs and incorporate customer feedback to drive better overall product experience
- Deliver compelling demonstrations of the Dialpad platform and address high-level technical questions, serving as a subject matter expert around how UCaaS platforms fit within overall business communications
- Increase effectiveness of tools and communication channels by recognising opportunities for innovation and proactively implement new systems and processes
- Work with cross-functional counterparts to improve the product's vision and drive growth initiatives
- 1-2+ years of sales experience including Business Development or inside sales
- Ability to work independently and prioritise effectively and balance multiple, disparate work streams
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, possessing ability to maintain control of communication length and direction and articulate under pressure
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Brings a strong work ethic; takes the initiative and thinks creatively and strategically to find and close new business
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
Joining our team means collaborating with people that aren’t just passionate about their work but about Argentine tango, musicals, footy, sushi burritos, comic books - you name it. Because if you’re going to redefine the status quo, you need a group of people hungry to do more, to see more, and be more than where they started.
There is no idea too crazy and no task too small — we work together to make things we’re proud of.
Compensation & Equity
Teamwork makes the dream work. We recognise that our dedicated team members are what make our success. That’s why we offer competitive salaries in addition to stock options.
We offer a monthly stipend to help cover your cell phone, home internet, and even gym membership costs.
We believe in your future as much as you do! That's why we offer a yearly stipend for continued learning and education expenses.
Location, Location, Location
Sydney <> San Francisco <> San Ramon <> Austin <> Raleigh <> Vancouver <> Kitchener <> Tokyo <> New York <> Bangalore <>UK. Across the globe, our offices are nestled in active and growing downtown areas.
Dialpad is an equal opportunity employer; we believe in creating a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment.