Dialpad is the most modern business communications company in the industry. Our products range from conference calling, to phone systems to contact center solutions that are all built with the end-user in mind. We allow workers to be productive from anywhere on any device and have moved all the power of an on-premise phone system or contact center to the cloud to be accessed and used by modern workers in today’s Work from Anywhere environment.
Who we are
At Dialpad, work isn’t a place you go, it's a thing you do. We not only build products to enable the everywhere worker, but we also are everywhere workers. With offices in San Francisco, San Ramon, Austin, Raleigh, Vancouver, Waterloo, Tokyo, London, Sydney and Bangalore, we truly believe in finding the best talent everywhere. We also embrace the Work from Home movement and are just as happy hiring great talent from anywhere if they choose to work from home rather than in an office.
With $120 million in funding from ICONIQ Capital, Google Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, Scale Ventures and other top VC’s Dialpad attracts top engineers from companies like Microsoft and Google, and every member of our team plays an essential role in creating dynamic products that enable workers to be productive from anywhere.
About the role
We are seeking an experienced Senior Manager of Content Strategy with excellent communication and organizational skills to work with Marketing leadership to build a strategic vision for our global content practice. As Senior Manager of Content Strategy at Dialpad, you will further the company’s business objectives by managing a team of copywriters, editors, and content strategists as well as external vendors and agencies. Creating, curating, and syndicating compelling content that communicates our brand story, increases brand awareness and conversion rates, educates our audiences, and adds value to our customers.
- Conduct content audits (qualitative analyses of all the content on sites and social media accounts) and provide gap analyses
- Co-create company positioning and messaging
- Establish thought leadership by developing a continuous stream of content ideas
- Manage end to end content creation. Including fact-checking, editing, and publishing approval.
- Ensure all content maintains a high level of quality, features a consistent tone and style, and supports and reinforces key messages for audiences at each stage of the sales funnel.
- Create go-to-market B2B thought-leadership campaigns that drive MQLs, revenue, brand, and customer targets
- Oversee the creation of whitepapers, ebooks, and other long-form content with compelling calls-to-action to drive awareness and leads.
- Oversee and increase blog post creation to attract site visitors and improve search engine rankings.
- Create and maintain editorial calendars scheduling social media posts, as well as manage day-to-day customer engagement to increase engagement and grow our audience.
- Work cross-functionally with web, product, and design teams to understand business objectives and drive content creation.
- Develop a content measurement plan to inform content strategy and communicate content performance.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 6-8 + years of content strategy experience, preferably in the B2B technology / SaaS space.
- Proven ability to write and direct high-quality, long and short-form content.
- Ability to adapt writing style to varying target audiences and content formats.
- Strong search engine optimization (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM) skills
- Knowledge of content marketing metrics and reporting.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize effectively and balance multiple, disparate work streams.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about complex issues, leading to thoughtful recommendations, action plans, and results.
Joining our team means collaborating with people that aren’t just passionate about their work but about Argentine tango, musicals, sushi burritos, comic books - you name it. Because if you’re going to redefine the status quo, you need a group of people hungry to do more, to see more, and be more than where they started.
There is no idea too crazy and no task too small — we work together to make things we’re proud of.
Compensation & Equity
Teamwork makes the dream work. We recognize that our dedicated team members are what make us successful. That’s why we offer competitive salaries in addition to stock options.
An apple a day keeps the doctor away - and it doesn’t hurt that we offer 100% paid medical, dental, and vision plans for all employees.
We offer a monthly stipend to help cover your cell phone, home internet, and even gym membership costs.
We believe in your future as much as you do! That's why we offer a yearly stipend for continued learning and education expenses.
Bon Appetit! Enjoy catered lunches, free snacks & drinks (both healthy and unhealthy - no judgment!)
Location, Location, Location
San Francisco <> San Ramon <> Austin <> Raleigh <> Vancouver <> Kitchener <> Tokyo <> New York <> Bangalore. From coast to coast, our offices are nestled in active and growing downtown areas
Dialpad is an equal opportunity employer; we believe in creating a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment.