Dialpad is the most modern business communications company in the industry. Our products range from conference calling, to phone systems to contact center solutions that are all built with the end-user in mind. We allow workers to be productive from anywhere on any device and have moved all the power of an on-premise phone system or contact center to the cloud to be accessed and used by modern workers in today’s Work from Anywhere environment.
Who We Are
At Dialpad, work isn’t a place you go, it's a thing you do. We not only build products to enable the everywhere worker, but we also are everywhere workers. With offices in San Francisco, San Ramon, Austin, Raleigh, Vancouver, Waterloo, Tokyo, London and Bangalore, we truly believe in finding the best talent everywhere. We also embrace the Work from Home movement and are just as happy hiring great talent from anywhere if they choose to work from home rather than in an office.
With $120 million in funding from ICONIQ Capital, Google Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, Scale Ventures and other top VC’s Dialpad attracts top engineers from companies like Microsoft and Google, and every member of our team plays an essential role in creating dynamic products that enable workers to be productive from anywhere.
About The Role
Dialpad is looking for a full-time Senior Recruiter to help us scale our fast-growing engineering organization in the Bangalore market. This role will have high visibility within our organization and requires a collaborative professional with initiative and tenacity. The right candidate will have strong communication skills, be analytical, demonstrate a sense of urgency, and most critically will champion and articulate Dialpad’s core values during every interview process.
- Develop strong relationships with candidates, understanding their needs
- Keep candidates continually informed with quality communications throughout the hiring process
- Solve problems and produce solutions by collecting and analyzing data, identifying alternatives when circumstances change and seeking out additional responsibilities
- Managing the entire hiring process from sourcing to offer acceptance
- 8+ years of technical recruiting experience in a start-up environment OR staffing agency setting required
- Proven track record sourcing and hiring passive candidates from direct competitors
- Familiarity with engineering and technology organizations and talent markets
- Experience partnering and influencing senior hiring managers and executives throughout the recruiting cycle
- Expert knowledge in direct sourcing and effective interviewing techniques
- Experience closing candidates and negotiating complex compensation (salary & equity) packages
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and succeed in an environment with competing demands
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy
- A track record of demonstrating a strong work ethic, integrity and personal accountability
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
Joining our team means collaborating with people that aren’t just passionate about their work but about Argentine tango, musicals, sushi burritos, comic books - you name it. Because if you’re going to redefine the status quo, you need a group of people hungry to do more, to see more, and be more than where they started.
There is no idea too crazy and no task too small — we work together to make things we’re proud of.
Compensation & Equity
Teamwork makes the dream work. We recognize that our dedicated team members are what make us successful. That’s why we offer competitive salaries in addition to stock options.
An apple a day keeps the doctor away - and it doesn’t hurt that we offer 100% paid medical.
We offer a monthly stipend to help cover your home internet, and even gym membership costs.
We believe in your future as much as you do! That's why we offer a yearly stipend for continued learning and education expenses.
We offer paytm wallet for your food
Location, Location, Location
San Francisco <> San Ramon <> Austin <> Raleigh <> Vancouver <> Kitchener <> Tokyo <> New York <> Bangalore. From coast to coast, our offices are nestled in active and growing downtown areas
Dialpad is an equal opportunity employer; we believe in creating a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment.