Dialpad is the most modern business communications company in the industry. Our products range from conference calling, to phone systems to contact center solutions that are all built with the end-user in mind. We allow workers to be productive from anywhere on any device and have moved all the power of an on-premise phone system or contact center to the cloud to be accessed and used by modern workers in today’s Work from Anywhere environment.
Who We Are
At Dialpad, work isn’t a place you go, it's a thing you do. With offices in San Francisco, San Ramon, Austin, Raleigh, Vancouver, Waterloo, Tokyo, London, Sydney and Bangalore, we truly believe in finding the best talent everywhere. We also embrace the Work from Home movement and are just as happy hiring great talent from anywhere if they choose to work from home rather than in an office.
With over $220 million in funding from OMERS Growth Equity, ICONIQ Capital, GV, Andreessen Horowitz, Felicis Ventures, Work-Bench, Scale Ventures and other top VCs, Dialpad attracts top engineers from companies like Microsoft and Google, and every member of our team plays an essential role in creating dynamic products that enable workers to be productive from anywhere!
About The Role
Our Small Business team is growing! We’re looking for a sales leader to help scale with our increasing needs in the Small Business segment. Reporting to our Director of Sales, our next Manager of Sales, Small Business will be an experienced leader with the ability to creatively motivate our team and help our Austin based reps hit their goals and uncover new ways to excel.This position will have a number of individual contributors reporting directly to you and your main responsibilities are to help the team grow their professional careers and achieve the team targets.
An ideal candidate will have experience in a software sales role, either in an inside or outside sales capacity. Come join the Dialpad SMB org today and help us build another great team in Austin, TX!
- Be a hands-on, scrappy mentor who enthusiastically looks forward to coaching and developing the team
- Recruit, mentor, and direct a team of high performing AEs in the Small business segment space to uncover new opportunities
- Actively participate in the sales cycle to bring sales leadership and strategic support
- Oversee leads and pipeline management
- Create, experiment, and implement new ways of engaging with prospects to increase win rates and provide an amazing full-cycle customer experience
- Plan and deliver sales strategies to meet and exceed sales projections
- Analyze data and work with cross-functional counterparts to improve the product's vision and drive growth initiatives and market insights
- Coach and develop your team to develop future leaders for the organization
- Increase the effectiveness of tools and communication channels by recognizing opportunities for innovation and proactively implementing new systems and processes
- Optimize resources and budget and partner with internal teams to execute sales strategy as we introduce enhancements to existing solutions and/or release new products
- Deliver compelling demonstrations of the Dialpad platform and address high-level technical questions, serving as a subject matter expert around how UCaaS platforms fit within overall business communications
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 2-3+ years of sales experience, preferably in the B2B SaaS space
- 1-2+ years people management experience
- Ability to work independently and prioritize effectively and balance multiple, disparate work streams
- Excellent Salesforce knowledge and ability to ensure the team is following through with their activity and follow-up timelines
- Needs to possess a strong emotional intelligence and ability to inspire and develop direct reports
- Brings a strong work ethic; takes the initiative and think creatively to get the job done
- Must be able to coach teams that handle a full-cycle sales process - prospect to close
Joining our team means collaborating with people that aren’t just passionate about their work but about Argentine tango, musicals, sushi burritos, comic books - you name it. Because if you’re going to redefine the status quo, you need a group of people hungry to do more, to see more, and be more than where they started.
There is no idea too crazy and no task too small — we work together to make things we’re proud of.
Compensation & Equity
Teamwork makes the dream work. We recognize that our dedicated team members are what make us successful. That’s why we offer competitive salaries in addition to stock options.
An apple a day keeps the doctor away - and it doesn’t hurt that we offer 100% paid medical, dental, and vision plans for all employees.
We offer a monthly stipend to help cover your cell phone, home internet, and even gym membership costs.
We believe in your future as much as you do! That's why we offer a yearly stipend for continued learning and education expenses.
Bon Appetit! Enjoy catered lunches, free snacks & drinks (both healthy and unhealthy - no judgment!)
Location, Location, Location
San Francisco <> San Ramon <> Austin <> Raleigh <> Vancouver <> Kitchener <> Tokyo <> New York <> Bangalore. From coast to coast, our offices are nestled in active and growing downtown areas
Dialpad is an equal opportunity employer; we believe in creating a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment.