Dialpad is the most modern business communications company in the industry. Our products range from conference calling, to phone systems to contact center solutions that are all built with the end-user in mind. We allow workers to be productive from anywhere on any device and have moved all the power of an on-premise phone system or contact center to the cloud to be accessed and used by modern workers in today’s Work from Anywhere environment.
Who We Are
At Dialpad, work isn’t a place you go, it's a thing you do. With offices in San Francisco, San Ramon, Austin, Raleigh, Vancouver, Waterloo, Tokyo, London, Sydney and Bangalore, we truly believe in finding the best talent everywhere. We also embrace the Work from Home movement and are just as happy hiring great talent from anywhere if they choose to work from home rather than in an office.
With over $220 million in funding from OMERS Growth Equity, ICONIQ Capital, GV, Andreessen Horowitz, Felicis Ventures, Work-Bench, Scale Ventures and other top VCs, Dialpad attracts top engineers from companies like Microsoft and Google, and every member of our team plays an essential role in creating dynamic products that enable workers to be productive from anywhere!
About The Role
The mission of the Dialpad Sales Enablement team is to accelerate the success of Dialpad’s Revenue organization. As we grow, we are seeking an instructional designer to help grow and maintain the training curriculum for Dialpad’s onboarding, products, and internal processes.
You will work with Revenue Enablement Program Managers to analyze departmental needs, and use your creativity to curate engaging training strategies and materials that ultimately close gaps between current and desired performance.
The ideal candidate is well-versed in instructional design methodologies, fast-paced, production oriented, and possesses a strong eye for visual design. They should be inquisitive and have experience collaborating with diverse teams to see projects through to completion at an accelerated pace.
The instructional products, materials, programs and tasks that this position will develop may include but are not limited to:
- (Re)Design of instructor-led materials
- Supportive learning materials such as job aids or tip sheets
- On-the-Job training programs
- Multi-media or video solutions
- Updates to existing materials
- Design and build sales enablement and learning content for use in a variety of mediums (i.e. classroom, virtual, eLearning, coaching, reference, on the job support, etc.) to improve the way we train and support our teams.
- Consult with subject matter experts and organizational leaders to develop instructionally sound objectives, content, and implementation/evaluation of learning strategies to deliver customized learning solutions.
- Ensure instructional design solutions are appropriately matched to objectives and desired outcomes. Commitment to identifying and communicating creative and innovative ideas in ways that gain consensus and build partnership.
- Organize projects appropriately to accomplish deliverables while adhering to scope and timeline.
- Review and design testing/certifications to support major training and initiatives.
- Perform needs analysis and curriculum reviews on a regular basis
- Support product launches and updates by working with product management and sales teams on internal roll-outs and product training.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in instructional design to include training industry experience and advanced knowledge of instructional design tools and methodologies.
- Bachelor's degree or 2 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- Experience designing and developing curriculum for Virtual (Live and Asynchronous) Delivery
- Experience working in a rapidly changing environment
- Demonstrated adaptability and flexibility in creating solutions.
- Demonstrated success working with cross-functional teams.
- Familiarity with: GoogleDrive (Slides, Docs, etc), Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, Premier Pro), Highspot (or similar enablement platform)
A note on experience
We understand that no candidate is perfectly qualified for any job. Experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable; and passion goes a long way. Even more important than your resume is clear demonstration of skill, dedication, and the ability to thrive in a fluid and collaborative environment. We want you to learn new things in this role, and we encourage you to apply if your experience is close to what we’re looking for.
Diversity of background and thought makes for better problem solving and more creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team.
Joining our team means collaborating with people that aren’t just passionate about their work but about Argentine tango, musicals, sushi burritos, comic books - you name it. Because if you’re going to redefine the status quo, you need a group of people hungry to do more, to see more, and be more than where they started.
There is no idea too crazy and no task too small — we work together to make things we’re proud of.
Compensation & Equity
Teamwork makes the dream work. We recognize that our dedicated team members are what make us successful. That’s why we offer competitive salaries in addition to stock options.
An apple a day keeps the doctor away - and it doesn’t hurt that we offer 100% paid medical, dental, and vision plans for all employees.
We offer a monthly stipend to help cover your cell phone, home internet, and even gym membership costs.
We believe in your future as much as you do! That's why we offer a yearly stipend for continued learning and education expenses.
Bon Appetit! Enjoy catered lunches, free snacks & drinks (both healthy and unhealthy - no judgment!)
Location, Location, Location
San Francisco <> San Ramon <> Austin <> Raleigh <> Vancouver <> Kitchener <> Tokyo <> New York <> Bangalore. From coast to coast, our offices are nestled in active and growing downtown areas
Dialpad is an equal opportunity employer; we believe in creating a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment.