Dialpad is the most modern business communications company in the industry. Our products range from conferencing calling, to phone systems to contact center solutions that are all built with the end-user in mind. We allow workers to be productive from anywhere on any device and have moved all the power of an on-premise phone system or contact center to the cloud to be accessed and used by modern workers in today’s Work from Anywhere environment.
Who We Are
At Dialpad, work isn’t a place you go, it's a thing you do. We not only build products to enable the everywhere worker, but we also are everywhere workers. With offices in San Francisco, San Ramon, Austin, Raleigh, Vancouver, Waterloo, Tokyo, London and Bangalore, we truly believe in finding the best talent everywhere. We also embrace the Work from Home movement and are just as happy hiring great talent from anywhere if they choose to work from home rather than in an office.
With $120 million in funding from ICONIQ Capital, Google Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, Scale Ventures and other top VC’s Dialpad attracts top engineers from companies like Microsoft and Google, and every member of our team plays an essential role in creating dynamic products that enable workers to be productive from anywhere.
About The Role
The mission of the Dialpad Revenue Enablement team is to accelerate the success of Dialpad’s Revenue organization.
As we grow, we are seeking a Revenue Enablement Program Manager that will be responsible for leading the execution of key project work-streams across enablement initiatives. We’re looking for a highly motivated individual who thrives in a fast paced environment and has the passion for building relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
The successful candidate will be a jack of all trades when it comes to sales enablement, and isn't afraid to take risks and think outside the box to come up with creative / news ways to how we approach a project or initiative.
They should love coming into a new challenge, a changed objective, and a laundry list of problems to be solved every single day – and you see that as a job perk, not a downside.
- Develop and maintain key Revenue Enablement programs. This includes identifying resource needs, managing project schedules, and reporting on program effectiveness. This could include onboarding, coaching, continuing education, certifications, content curation, and sales communications.
- Act as a conduit among cross-functional teams, present data insights for teams to identify the most pressing business issues, and facilitate the creation of supporting assets to improve performance.
- Design and build sales enablement content and resources for use in a variety of mediums (i.e. classroom, virtual, eLearning, coaching, reference, on the job support, etc.) to improve the way we support our teams.
- Present and/or facilitate live training sessions to drive enablement programs.
- Support product launches by working with product management and sales teams on messaging, positioning, and product training.
- Own the tracking and analysis of the buyers’ cycle and how it aligns with our selling activities.
- Become the expert on the Dialpad sales tool stack - work to optimize our CRM, email marketing, sales engagement, communication, and messaging.
- Analyze and present current market and competitive information in a format that helps buyers (and sellers) understand the key value of Dialpad’s UCaaS and CCaaS offerings.
- Strong ability to deliver and facilitate training for small and large groups, both in-person and virtually, across a globally diverse audience base
- Experience understanding and leveraging data to influence and drive decisions
- Proven project management capabilities
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Creative and curious by nature, with a drive to find solutions
- 4+ years of formal sales training, enablement, or public speaking experience
- 2+ years of Sales experience preferred
- Ideally, 1-3 years coaching and/or leading the actual training experience/sales enablement for a fast-growing SaaS sales organization
- BA/BS required or equivalent work experience
A note on experience
We understand that no candidate is perfectly qualified for any job. Experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable; and passion goes a long way. Even more important than your resume is clear demonstration of skill, dedication, and the ability to thrive in a fluid and collaborative environment. We want you to learn new things in this role, and we encourage you to apply if your experience is close to what we’re looking for.
Diversity of background and thought makes for better problem solving and more creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team.
Joining our team means collaborating with people that aren’t just passionate about their work but about Argentine tango, musicals, sushi burritos, comic books - you name it. Because if you’re going to redefine the status quo, you need a group of people hungry to do more, to see more, and be more than where they started.
There is no idea too crazy and no task too small — we work together to make things we’re proud of.
Compensation & Equity
Teamwork makes the dream work. We recognize that our dedicated team members are what make us successful. That’s why we offer competitive salaries in addition to stock options.
An apple a day keeps the doctor away - and it doesn’t hurt that we offer 100% paid medical, dental, and vision plans for all employees.
We offer a monthly stipend to help cover your cell phone, home internet, and even gym membership costs.
We believe in your future as much as you do! That's why we offer a yearly stipend for continued learning and education expenses.
Bon Appetit! Enjoy catered lunches, free snacks & drinks (both healthy and unhealthy - no judgment!)
Location, Location, Location
San Francisco <> San Ramon <> Austin <> Raleigh <> Vancouver <> Kitchener <> Tokyo <> New York <> Bangalore. From coast to coast, our offices are nestled in active and growing downtown areas
Dialpad is an equal opportunity employer; we believe in creating a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment.