Dialpad is the most modern business communications company in the industry. Our products range from conferencing calling, to phone systems to contact center solutions that are all built with the end-user in mind. We allow workers to be productive from anywhere on any device and have moved all the power of an on-premise phone system or contact center to the cloud to be accessed and used by modern workers in today’s Work from Anywhere environment.
Who We Are
At Dialpad, work isn’t a place you go, it's a thing you do. We not only build products to enable the everywhere worker, but we also are everywhere workers. With offices in San Francisco, San Ramon, Austin, Raleigh, Vancouver, Waterloo, Tokyo, London and Bangalore, we truly believe in finding the best talent everywhere. We also embrace the Work from Home movement and are just as happy hiring great talent from anywhere if they choose to work from home rather than in an office.
With $120 million in funding from ICONIQ Capital, Google Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, Scale Ventures and other top VC’s Dialpad attracts top engineers from companies like Microsoft and Google, and every member of our team plays an essential role in creating dynamic products that enable workers to be productive from anywhere.
About The Role
As the Manager of one of our Sales Development teams, you are passionate about sales, you know and appreciate how sales professionals are motivated, and how to help them become more effective in their craft. You have also been part of a successful SaaS company and key leader of Sales Development teams.
Operationally, you’ll handle proactive performance management, training, coaching, and developing one of our sales development teams. Reporting directly to our Director of Sales Development will be an experienced leader with the ability to creatively motivate our SDR team and help our Sales teams hit their goals and resource new ways to excel. Your success will be measured by your ability to effectively increase the quality and quantity of qualified leads that our SDR team is bringing in.
You love coming into new challenges every single day – and you see that as a job perk, not a problem.
- Recruit, mentor, and lead a team of high performing Sales Development Representatives to uncover new business opportunities and qualify leads.
- Oversee pipeline creation, pipeline management, sales process
- Plan and deliver creative lead generation tactics to meet and exceed team goals
- Create, experiment and implement new ways of engaging with prospects to increase win rates and provide an amazing full-cycle customer experience
- Develop and maintain SDR best practices, pitches, and objection handling
- Provide leadership, development, and training for our SDR team to hit and exceed monthly goals and achieve other defined objectives
- Coach and develop your team to develop future leaders for the organization
- Increase effectiveness of sales development tools
- Partner with internal teams to execute sales strategy as we introduce enhancements to existing solutions and/or release new products
- Be a hands-on, scrappy mentor who enthusiastically looks forward to coaching and developing the team
- 2+ years sales experience, preferably in the B2B SaaS space
- 1+ years people management experience preferably an SDR team in hyper growth SaaS Company
- Ability to work independently and prioritize effectively and balance multiple, disparate work streams
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Needs to possess a strong emotional intelligence and ability to inspire and develop direct reports
- Brings a strong work ethic; takes the initiative and thinks creatively to get the job done
- BA/BS or equivalent practical experience required.
Joining our team means collaborating with people that aren’t just passionate about their work but about Argentine tango, musicals, sushi burritos, comic books - you name it. Because if you’re going to redefine the status quo, you need a group of people hungry to do more, to see more, and be more than where they started.
There is no idea too crazy and no task too small — we work together to make things we’re proud of.
Compensation & Equity
Teamwork makes the dream work. We recognize that our dedicated team members are what make us successful. That’s why we offer competitive salaries in addition to stock options.
An apple a day keeps the doctor away - and it doesn’t hurt that we offer 100% paid medical, dental, and vision plans for all employees.
We offer a monthly stipend to help cover your cell phone, home internet, and even gym membership costs.
We believe in your future as much as you do! That's why we offer a yearly stipend for continued learning and education expenses.
Bon Appetit! Enjoy catered lunches, free snacks & drinks (both healthy and unhealthy - no judgment!)
Location, Location, Location
San Francisco <> San Ramon <> Austin <> Raleigh <> Vancouver <> Kitchener <> Tokyo <> New York <> Bangalore. From coast to coast, our offices are nestled in active and growing downtown areas
Dialpad is an equal opportunity employer; we believe in creating a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment.