Dialpad is a cloud-based business phone system that turns conversations into opportunities and enables global teams to make smarter calls--anywhere, anytime. All products are powered by Voice Intelligence, Dialpad's proprietary technology that helps companies unlock conversation insights, improve productivity and drive better performance across teams.
Who we are
At Dialpad, we're a team of doers. Founded by the creators of Google Voice, our team focuses on personal excellence, high-quality execution and building best-in-class software. We like to think outside the box... and when that doesn't work, we reinvent it. We don't settle for the status quo, and that’s reflected in everything we build.
With $120 million in funding from ICONIQ Capital, Google Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, Scale Ventures and other top VC’s, Dialpad attracts top talent from iconic companies like Microsoft and Google as well as powerhouse startups like Hootsuite, Weebly and Anaplan. Every member of our team plays an essential role in creating dynamic products that combine design and mobility-- while also working with you whenever productivity strikes.
- Provide comprehensive sales operational support, including but not limited to territory management, object management, SFDC development, reporting, and support case responses
- Quickly solve sales process pain points in the moment, while developing long-term solutions
- Develop and solve technical issues with a scalability and speed-to-solution mindset
- Assist with administering all sales systems, including SFDC, 3rd party software providers, and proprietary software tools
- Work cross-functionally with other business process owners to ensure changes to SFDC and other sales systems are consistent with business needs
- Handle voluminous and complicated needs of quickly changing start-up environment with a positive, collaborative attitude
- Strong organizational skills and business judgment with the ability to handle projects independently end-to-end
- Strong experience doing customization with APEX and SFDC business workflow
- Background in Salesforce development including Salesforce Custom Objects, Apex, Triggers, Web Services, Visualforce, Lightning, REST APIs, SOAP Web Services and migration tools.
- Experience with Salesforce Administration including use of custom and standard fields and objects, workflow rules, data validation rules, and page layout changes
- Strong command of Salesforce technologies: Apex, Visualforce, Lightning, and declarative development
- Spreadsheet expert (Google Sheets/Excel)...vlookup and pivot table pro
- Experience using Salesforce Automation tools (workflows, approval processes, process builder, flows, etc) preferred
- Salesforce Developer (Dev 401) certification highly desired with other Salesforce certifications (i.e.: Salesforce Administrator, Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant, Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant, etc.) preferred.
- Experience using Release Management tools (Ant, Change Sets, Salesforce DX) preferred
- Salesforce Developer certifications
- Experience working with Marketo
- Reporting experience with Domo
Joining our team means collaborating with people that aren’t just passionate about their work but about Argentine tango, musicals, sushi burritos, comic books - you name it. Because if you’re going to redefine the status quo, you need a group of people hungry to do more, to see more, and be more than where they started.
There is no idea too crazy and no task too small — we work together to make things we’re proud of.
Compensation & Equity
Teamwork makes the dream work. We recognize that our dedicated team members are what make us successful. That’s why we offer competitive salaries in addition to stock options.
An apple a day keeps the doctor away - and it doesn’t hurt that we offer 100% paid medical plans for all employees.
We offer a monthly stipend to help cover your home internet, and even gym membership costs.
We believe in your future as much as you do! That's why we offer a yearly stipend for continued learning and education expenses.
Paytm wallet to take care of your food.
San Francisco <> San Ramon <> Austin <> Raleigh <> Vancouver <> Kitchener <> Tokyo <> New York <> Bangalore. From coast to coast, our offices are nestled in active and growing downtown areas
Dialpad is an equal opportunity employer; we believe in creating a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment.