Your role as Dietitian
Dialogue is looking for a dietitian to take part in our mission to help people improve their wellbeing. Reporting to Manager of EAP services, the mission of the dietitian is to support and provide a high-quality experience to Dialogue members. Want to join our exceptional multidisciplinary team in an evolving industry? Good news, we saved you a seat!
What you’ll be doing:
- Conducting a nutritional assessment on clients to evaluate their needs and nutritional concerns
- Provide practical nutrition counseling and education (establish sustainable strategies according to the client’s needs)
- Provide resources and tools according to the client’s needs
- Work in collaboration with our multidisciplinary team
- Follow up with clients to ensure progress towards their health goals
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- Licensed and registered in good standing with the Ordre professionnel des diététistes de Colombie-Britannique
- Available for part-time employment (10 hours/week minimum)
- Must be available evenings and weekends
- 2+ years experience as a dietitian
- Experience in clinical nutrition and/or private practice nutrition counselling for a variety of health related concerns
- Experience or openness to remote work
At Dialogue, your well-being is our priority
Taking care of others also means taking care of our team. We’ve got you covered!
- A fully funded benefits plan for our part-time (21+ hrs) and full-time employees
- Unlimited access to a variety of Dialogue's programs for you and your immediate family
- 4 weeks of vacation, 9 wellness days, and 1 paid volunteer day for our full-time employees
- A team of bright, hard-working, and caring people to foster your growth!
Dialogue is the #1 virtual care provider in Canada. We’ve helped more than 48,000 organizations up their wellness game through our Integrated Health Platform™, which offers a wide range of services, including primary care, mental health, employee assistance program (EAP), and wellness. Discover the true definition of humanized healthcare™ with our team to guide you at every step of the way.
Come as you are. As a proud equal opportunity employer, Dialogue is dedicated to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace for everyone. Qualified applicants will be considered regardless of citizenship, ethnicity, race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, age, or veteran status. Applicants who require specialized accommodation are encouraged to contact email@example.com.