Kindly note we are looking to fill flexible positions with non-guaranteed hours.
Member Service Specialist role at Dialogue
The mission of the Member Service Specialist is to support Employee Assistance Program (EAP) members contacting Dialogue through the call center. The Member Service Specialist is the first point of contact with members through the phone and seeks to provide a simple intake experience and fast access to care, with the right practitioner for a member’s needs. The position works within Dialogue’s call center team while also working collaboratively with our broader team of case managers and practitioners on our virtual care Integrated Health platform.
What you’ll be doing:
- Be the first point of contact for members reaching out to Dialogue by phone, and lead with an empathetic member service approach
- Support new members through account creation and intake, understanding their needs, aligned to the different services provided by Dialogue
- Schedule member appointments and support appointment booking coordination throughout a member’s care journey
- Support all case management activities for members using the phone line (before and after appointments), working directly with and collaborating with our growing team of EAP practitioners
- Drive usage and member transitions to our mobile application and web application, by explaining the benefits of our leading virtual care Integrated health Platform
- Contribute to the growth and continuous improvement of our phone service by providing experience and process improvement feedback
We’d love to hear from you, if you have:
- Availability to work nights and weekends
- Customer or member service experience, working directly with members in-person or through the phone in a live setting
- Passion for member servicing, working with others and providing the very best experience possible
- The ability to communicate in French, both written and spoken
- Passion for mental health and overall wellness, working with and speaking with members who are seeking support and may be experiencing different mental health symptoms and issues
- Strong sense of empathy and ability to make decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Strong computer & organizational skills and comfort in working full digitally
- This position is fully remote. Candidates can be located anywhere in Canada and candidates must be open to working evening/overnight and weekend shifts, with a flexible schedule with no guaranteed hours
At Dialogue, your well-being is our priority
Taking care of others also means taking care of our team. We’ve got you covered!
- A fully funded benefits plan for our part-time (21+ hrs) and full-time employees
- Unlimited access to a variety of Dialogue's programs for you and your immediate family
- 4 weeks of vacation, 9 wellness days, and 1 paid volunteer day for our full-time employees
- A team of bright, hard-working, and caring people to foster your growth!
Dialogue is the #1 virtual care provider in Canada. We’ve helped more than 48,000 organizations up their wellness game through our Integrated Health Platform™, which offers a wide range of services, including primary care, mental health, employee assistance program (EAP), and wellness. Discover the true definition of humanized healthcare™ with our team to guide you at every step of the way.
Come as you are. As a proud equal opportunity employer, Dialogue is dedicated to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace for everyone. Qualified applicants will be considered regardless of citizenship, ethnicity, race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, age, or veteran status. Applicants who require specialized accommodation are encouraged to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.