Your role as Sales Director
Reporting to Martin Blinder, as our Sales Director you will oversee the entire sales function and organisation for the company’s UK and international markets. The role is critical for the company’s continued rapid growth, with responsibility for sales strategy, operations, hiring, training and leadership of sales and business development teams and ensuring all team members are enabled to deliver their targets.
You’ll have full accountability for defining and executing our Go-to-Market (GTM) strategy for our core customer groups - Employers and Insurers - as well as Distribution Partners working in partnership with Marketing to deliver across all stages of the pipeline. In addition, you’ll drive your team to deliver at all stages of the sales lifecycle; from the identification of potential customers and requirements gathering, through to the negotiation of contracts.
Current Team Description:
The sales team today consists of 2 Sales Executives and 1 Sales Development Representative, with heavy participation by Tictrac’s CEO at the senior level of sales. The team is primarily focused on driving new business with large and mid-market employers and insurers. The average annual contract value (ACV) for Employers is £40k ACV, with a range from £12k - £250k. The average ACV for Insurers is £450k ACV (Range from £150k - £1m).
What you’ll be doing:
- Overall Leadership of Sales Team
- Creating a winning sales culture
- Setting the overall strategy for the GTM function
- Forecasting and exceeding revenue goals and supporting our company mission and objectives
- Developing and overseeing growth plans and performance management of the team
- Overseeing sales recruitment as required to meet growth plans
- Working closely with the team members to close complex enterprise sales opportunities
- Implementing optimal sales processes and & uphold best practices
- Coaching the team to ensure delivery at all stages of the sales lifecycle
- Identifying training / development interventions to support the team to deliver a strategic and consultative value-driven approach to business development
- Measuring and reporting key business development KPIs and drive improvements
- Developing and maintaining a strong understanding of our product
- Overseeing RFP responses, SOWs and proposals
- Reviewing and agreeing quotes, proposals and contracts for prospective customers
- Overseeing the negotiation of contract renewals, restructuring of commercial deals and selling new features/propositions to existing customers
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- A strong history of exceeding revenue targets
- Experience in growing a SaaS business from £4m to £10m ARR
- At least 5 years in Sales Management experience
- Previous experience in growing a sales team from 3 to 10+ members
- Experience in SaaS / Enterprise product sales
- A high level of intelligence and emotional intelligence, and excellent people skills
- Strong leadership skills with experience of leading and developing multiple team members
- Strong commercial acumen and creative deal structuring
- The ability to deal with ambiguity and adapt quickly to a fast-changing business landscape
- Expertise in coaching teams to use a consultative, value-driven sales approach
- Strong resilience, with a proven ability to remain calm and work well under pressure
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Digital Health or Corporate Wellness / Benefits markets experience (Desirable)
- Experience in companies between 50 - 150 people (Desirable)
- Deep understanding of the value drivers and in SaaS and Enterprise sales (Desirable)
At Tictrac, your well-being is our priority
Taking care of others also means taking care of our team. We’ve got you covered!
- Private Medical Insurance
- Medicash plan
- 25 days holiday (excluding bank holidays)
- A flexible schedule and a hybrid work approach
- An allocated budget for continuous training
- Variable pay and long-term incentive plans, including restricted stock units (RSUs)
Tictrac is a leading Digital Wellbeing company that works with Employers, Insurers and Employee Benefits Consultants around the world, to provide its unique Digital Wellbeing platform to their users. Our unique behaviour change and engagement methodology delivers market leading engagement. Tictrac is used by some of the world's largest insurers and employers, like Aviva, Anthem, Allianz, Prudential, Generali, Bupa and Cigna and is currently live across thousands of employers worldwide. Our platform is offered as one of three products: SaaS, Enterprise and API and includes a series of configuration options along with our new ‘Community Hub’, platform management system.
Tictrac has won numerous awards including Best New Company at Health 2.0 and is regularly cited in the press among the top Health Engagement and Employee Wellbeing platforms.
Tictrac has recently been acquired by Dialogue, a Canadian Integrated Health Platform provider.