Dialogue is looking for a Calgary-based Account Executive (AE) to join our team!
In just over 5 years Dialogue has gone from a small start up with aspirations of helping Canadians get better access to the care they deserve, to becoming the national leader in delivering virtual physical, mental, family and other Employee Assistance Programs support. With now over 1000 Dialogue employees servicing millions of Canadians across the country, we need passionate and talented AEs to help us continue our exponential growth and ensure all Canadians are able to access the care they require. In the last 12 months alone, we went public on the Toronto Stock Exchange, acquired and integrated another company while also developing and launching new services and programs on our Integrated Health Platform.
Why does all this matter to you?
As a Mid-Market Account Executive at Dialogue, you have the opportunity to be a part of and help lead our next growth phase! We’re looking for AEs who are motivated by this enormous opportunity to have a positive impact on the health of Canadians. In this role AEs will be responsible for collaborating with the business development team in building and executing outbound strategies, collaborating with partnerships in managing long-term partner relationships, as well as the chance to work with a diverse set of organizations (1 employee to 1500 employee), including exposure to enterprise-type sales engagements while selling our one-of-a-kind Integrated Health Platform
Come be a part of our next disruption by joining our team and bringing Dialogue to some of the best brands in Canada.
In this role, you will:
- Manage the end-to-end sales process. This includes, but is not limited to identifying, qualifying, capturing, and closing complex sales within companies that have fewer than 1500 employees;
- Be responsible for developing and executing strategies for AE outbound prospecting, Business Development collaboration, Partnership collaboration and growth, as well as achieving a revenue target;
- Follow a defined sales process and record all activities in our CRM to effectively manage sales engagements which can include collaboration across the Go-to-Market team as well as Medical Operations, HR, Finance, Legal, etc.;
- Work closely with an assigned Account Development Representative (ADR) to optimize addressable market coverage and generate outbound pipeline/revenue opportunities;
- Collaborate with Partnerships to source new partnerships and continue to develop existing relationships for which the AE is responsible and make up their respective territory;
- Truly enjoy presenting Dialogue to partners and executives of prospective customers, both virtually and in-person.
What we’re looking for:
- Passionate professionalism: remember, you’re selling ‘health’ to some of the best brands in Canada in a highly competitive space. Your presence, passion, and professionalism represent key differentiators.
- A mission-oriented mindset: we are selling a service that removes barriers to accessing quality physical and mental healthcare, and positively impacts the health, wellness, and well-being of millions of Canadians.
- Experience with strategic selling in a complex environment: at least 2 years of selling experience, involving relationship management, sales acumen and rigour. Evangelical selling experience, requiring excellent communication and storytelling are also critical skills to achieving success in the unique virtual healthcare space.
- It’s even better if you also have:
- Experience selling to HR, Operations and/or Finance;
- Experience within the insurance industry;
- Experience using Salesforce.
What we can offer you
- The opportunity to contribute to a meaningful mission: improving humanity's well-being by using technology, influence company direction, and impact and improve thousands of lives every day
- A team of bright, hard-working, and caring individuals that will contribute to your growth
- Generous compensation package, including a 100%-funded benefits plan for our full-time employees
- Unlimited access to a variety of Dialogue's programs for you as well as immediate family members, such as dependents
- A generous time-off policy including 4 weeks of vacation for our full-time employees
Our differences are what make us stronger. As a proud equal opportunity employer, Dialogue is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. Qualified applicants will be considered regardless of citizenship, ethnicity, race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, age, or veteran status. For applicants who require special accommodation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.