Your role as Trauma Intervention Responder
Dialogue is looking for a Trauma Intervention Responder on our Optima team to take part in our mission to help people improve their wellbeing. Working closely with the Trauma Coordinator, the mission of the Trauma Intervention Responder is to deploy to the company experiencing a critical incident and provide support to employees. Please note that this is an on-call mandate and you need to live in Canada. Want to join our exceptional multidisciplinary team in an evolving industry? Good news, we saved you a seat!
What you’ll be doing:
- Demonstrate sound theoretical knowledge of acute stress and PTSD
- Intervene in crisis and post-traumatic situations
- Intervene easily with employees and managers
- Share a clinical summary of the interventions performed
- Communicate and collaborate with the Trauma Coordinator
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- University degree in a field related to the helping relationship (Psychology, Social Work, Criminology, etc.)
- A license to practice issued by a professional association
- Liability Insurance
- Very good knowledge of psychological care in a trauma context and experience in crisis and emergency management
- You are very punctual and flexible in your schedule. Most of our interventions are during the day and during the work week.
- You have access to a vehicle for transportation
- You have expertise in group intervention
Dialogue is the #1 virtual care provider in Canada. We’ve helped more than 48,000 organizations up their wellness game through our Integrated Health Platform™, which offers a wide range of services, including primary care, mental health, employee assistance program (EAP), and wellness. Discover the true definition of humanized healthcare™ with our team to guide you at every step of the way.
Come as you are. As a proud equal opportunity employer, Dialogue is dedicated to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace for everyone. Qualified applicants will be considered regardless of citizenship, ethnicity, race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, age, or veteran status. Applicants who require specialized accommodation are encouraged to contact email@example.com.