La version française suivra
What is Dialogue
Dialogue is the leading Canadian virtual care provider that delivers exceptional online health and wellness programs dedicated exclusively to organizations who wish to improve the well-being of their members and families. Our Integrated Health Platform™ seamlessly connects our transformational programs - primary care, mental health and EAP - into one consistent experience. One app. Multiple wellness programs. Hundreds of Dialogue teammates working to elevate the care experience for millions of people and generate positive outcomes for thousands of organizations.
What you can expect
Every day at Dialogue, we work with a deep sense of purpose. We innovate. We help. What is our mission? Improving humanity’s well-being by using technology to deliver excellent care. You’ll work alongside an ambitious and highly talented team who do their best work to exceed all expectations. You’ll hear daily testimonials about how your work is contributing to people’s lives.
Who we are looking for
A highly-skilled, passionate, collaborative and authentic team member to lead our design team. The Director, Product Design is on a mission to deliver a delightful care experience to every member and user, by bringing a data-driven and user-centric approach to every product and experience we develop at Dialogue.
More specifically, you understand user behaviour, you are experienced with user research, you obsess about building beautiful, seamless experiences, and you have a track-record of designing products that scale and that make access services simpler, more relevant, and more desirable.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Developing and executing a vision and strategy for Product Design at Dialogue
- Building understanding of and always advocating for our users, to ensure any barriers along their journeys are removed, and micro-interactions and aha-moments are emphasized through design thinking
- Ensuring that experiences across all products and programs embody our core design principles of consistency, clarity, efficiency and delight
- Putting in place efficient a product discovery process (e.g., capturing user problems, leading ideation sessions, user testing validation - making sure what we build truly answers user jobs and needs)
- Building a design-centric culture at Dialogue and scaling the Design team; developing the team of designers (assessing and developing design talent, promoting best-practices while encouraging thinking outside-of-the-box, refining design processes and frameworks)
- Working closely with our Product, Engineering and Data teams to make sure that projects are well-defined, highly impactful and successfully executed
What we're looking for:
- 10+ years of experience designing world-class digital product(s) on both mobile and web platforms
- Experience with high-growth products that have reached millions of users
- Experience building, coaching and leading high performing design teams
- Strong entrepreneurial mindset and willingness to contribute on both strategic and operational/hands-on levels
- True focus on and empathy for users (e.g. your decisions are based on research, including interviews, usability testing, and quantitative data)
- Continuous desire for learning, you keep yourself up to date on the latest UX/UI thinking and continuously test new/better ways to design experiences for users
What we can offer you:
- The opportunity to contribute to a meaningful mission: improving humanity's well-being by using technology, and influence company direction, and impact and improve thousands of lives every day
- A team of bright, hard-working, and caring individuals that will contribute to your growth
- Generous compensation package, including stock options and a 100%-funded benefits plan for our full-time employees
- Unlimited access to all of Dialogue's programs for you and your family because we care about your well-being
- A generous time-off policy including 4 weeks of vacation for our full-time employees
- A newly designed and architecture award-winning office in the heart of Old Montreal
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. If you require an accommodation, please, email firstname.lastname@example.org.