Dialogue is a pioneering telemedicine company, dedicated exclusively to the world’s leading organizations. We elevate expectations and experiences through standard-setting healthcare practice, security, and utilization.
Our innovative, in-house technology improves the efficiency of the consultation to allow for more meaningful time with our expert, multi-disciplinary team. We call this: Humanized Healthcare™. Thanks to the largest and most experienced team of healthcare professionals in Canada, we offer true continuity of care as patients can talk to the same healthcare professional. Follow-ups help ensure our members are on the mend and have taken the next steps required. We help connect with local specialists or resources, as well as a broad range of services.
Our results-based approach ensures long-lasting health outcomes for organizations and their members.
We are proud to deliver much-needed care to millions of Canadians through thousands of organizations. We raised over $100M from top investors such as CDPQ, Sun Life, Portag3, White Star Capital, Holtzbrinck Ventures, Diagram, Walter Ventures, First Ascent Ventures, and National Bank of Canada.
The mission of the QA Analyst will be to work with developers to handle increasingly complex client organizations and improve the quality and capabilities of our products. They will also perform end-to-end testing, validate new features, and make sure everything works hand in hand with our external services.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Providing insights to product design and development to drive quality early in the development cycle;
- Collaborating with the team on testing strategy for technical designs of mainly backend systems – RESTful APIs, chatbots and CI/CD;
- Following up on patterns of quality issues with the team and advocating for steps to take to improve our product quality;
- Working with engineers to investigate hard-to-reproduce bugs, narrowing-down the failure conditions and eventually fixing issues yourself, directly in the product;
- Reviewing, contributing to and extending automated test suites;
- Evaluating testing tools and test frameworks which can be used within the teams. Work with engineers to use these tools to prevent regressions and to improve performance/reliability.
What we're looking for:
- A team player to join a mainly backend-oriented scrum team, with some programming experience or a strong motivation to learn;
- Since your role includes communicating with a wide range of people within the company, we value your ability to express yourself in both technical and user-friendly language;
- We strongly appreciate your interest in learning new things and overcoming challenges in a creative way, and are looking for someone who is not afraid to speak their mind while being mindful about other people’s realities;
- It’d be great if you already have some comprehension of AWS/Python/React, but the main reason we’d pick you is your problem-solving ability and innovative mindset;
- You enjoy evaluating new technologies and find it exciting to join us in prototyping and setting up test tooling alternatives.
What we can offer:
- An opportunity to be part of a team of hard-working, ambitious and caring individuals who will help you learn and grow; with a mission to bring down barriers to great healthcare for millions of people
- Competitive compensation for full-time employees including top-tier benefits for you and your family paid by us, four (4) weeks vacation, and unlimited access to Dialogue, among other perks
- A newly designed office in the heart of Old Montreal filled with snacks
Dialogue welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities and accommodations are available on request at email@example.com