Dialogue is the leading telemedicine platform in Canada. Through your phone, you can access a virtual walk-in clinic and consult with a multi-disciplinary team of health specialists, including nurses, nurse practitioners, doctors, psychotherapists, and nutritionists that care about your health. Dialogue is serving over 400 forward-thinking employers for whom their employees' well being is a priority.
Our mission is to make Canadians happier, healthier, and performing at their best by helping them access health and wellness resources wherever they are, whenever they need it and removing barriers to excellent care. We pride ourselves in being in the hearts, minds, and pockets of our clients.
Our team is composed of developers, sales and customer success experts, designers, data masterminds and product, marketing and operations people who all work closely with our healthcare specialists to deliver the best user experience. The mission of the Content Writer is to develop trusted thought leadership content to support our sales, event, brand, product marketing, and lead generation initiatives. With lots of room for creativity, you’ll ideate and write amazing content that attracts leads, raises awareness, and educates our audience. You’ll also contribute to engage our existing customers and members on an ongoing basis with compelling marketing content for partners, HR professionals, and organizational leaders. You’ll research our industry, interview stakeholders, and stay on the pulse of the latest news and developments to build timely content that generates results.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Ghostwriting, editing and publishing B2B, marketing-focused digital assets such as articles, client case studies, whitepapers, podcasts, video scripts, industry-leading research reports, and ebooks, to be distributed through various channels
- Writing sales collateral (1-pagers, slide decks, evaluation guides, brochures, flyers, etc.) to educate and engage prospective clients throughout the buyer’s journey
- Preparing newsletter content that will delight various personas (partners, HR professionals, organizational leaders)
- Monitoring and managing social media channels by developing or sharing relevant and interesting content
- Copyediting and proofreading English and French content to ensure tone and voice are consistent with brand guidelines, and material is error-free
- Ensuring content pieces are optimized for SEO keywords to promote organic traffic
- Collaborating across departments and becoming an industry expert to capture valuable insights for our content.
What we're looking for:
- BA or equivalent degree in Journalism, English, Communications, Marketing or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of experience editing/writing content marketing materials and copywriting sales assets (healthcare/technology experience is a plus)
- Perfectly bilingual, French & English speaking and writing abilities.
- Excellent communication skills, writing and research skills, strong editorial and creative skills, with the ability to craft and edit messaging
- The ability to write for readability, clarity, voice, tone and branding and a strong passion for story-telling
- The ability to work on multiple cross-functional projects with different objectives simultaneously and excellent organizational skills
- An enthusiastic, roll-up-your-sleeves attitude that makes others LOVE working with you
- Perpetual curiosity - an eagerness to continuously test and learn
What we can offer:
- An opportunity to be part of a team of hard-working, ambitious and caring individuals who will help you learn and grow; with a mission to bring down barriers to great healthcare for millions of people
- Competitive compensation for full-time employees including top-tier benefits for you and your family paid by us, four (4) weeks vacation, and unlimited access to Dialogue, among other perks