Dialogue is Canada's leading telemedicine platform, providing excellent remote care and allowing patients to have access to a complete team of doctors, nurses and other medical specialists. Our mission is to make Canadians happier, healthier and better performing by providing them with access to health and wellness resources wherever they are, whenever they need them. Dialogue serves a multitude of innovative and renowned employers across Canada and is growing rapidly. We currently have over 250 employees.
Our medical team consists of clinical nurses, nurse practitioners, family physicians, specialists and care coordinators who contribute to the continuous improvement of virtual care and the patient experience. We all work in collaboration with the technical team and we are fortunate to have this unique multidisciplinary environment. Dialogue allows health professionals to conduct comprehensive consultations: questionnaire, visual examination, diagnosis, treatment, follow-up and, if necessary, prescription sent directly to the patient's pharmacy.
One of Dialogue's priorities is the mental health of our patients. We offer our patients the chance to access a service that can greatly improve their quality of life. We have developed a unique mental health program to help increase access to mental health care for Canadians. Our team consists of Psychologists, Psychotherapists, Social Workers and Occupational Therapists who respond to the needs of our patients.
As a Psychologist, you will be an instrumental part of our mental health team.
The ideal candidate:
- Is an entrepreneur at heart, willing to use technology to further advance his/her current practice;
- Has 3+ years of experience as a psychologist;
- Is licensed to work in the province of residence, with the appropriate malpractice insurance;
- Is licensed to work in additional Canadian provinces, with appropriate malpractice insurance, an asset;
- Eager to learn and is not afraid to try new things;
- Bonus: Has experience doing video consultations with patients;
- Bonus: Is fully bilingual and fluent in English and French.
What we can offer you:
- The opportunity to be part of the largest telemedicine company in Canada;
- The chance to contribute to the future of our mental health program;
- A generous remote work policy, allowing you to work from anywhere;
- A competitive salary based on our salary scale and a generous leave policy;
- Leading benefits plan, including unlimited access to Dialogue for you and your family, a comprehensive parental leave program, wellness program membership refund and much more!
- Being part of a team of hard-working, ambitious and caring individuals who will help you learn and grow professionally;