Dialogue is the leading Canadian telemedicine platform, delivering excellent care remotely, and allowing patients to access a full team of physicians, nurses, and other medical specialists. Our mission is to make Canadians happier, healthier, and performing at their best by helping them access health and wellness resources wherever they are, whenever they need it. Dialogue is serving a multitude of innovative and marquee employers across Canada and growing rapidly.
Our team is composed of entrepreneurs, developers, sales and customer success experts, designers, data masterminds and product, marketing and operations people who all work closely with our healthcare specialists. We’re very collaborative and fortunate to have this unique multidisciplinary team that brings a variety of perspectives to the table.
The Care Platform and the Administration console also use React. This way, engineers working on one app can help people who build another app, share code, best practices etc.
The platform is built on AWS services — Kinesis, RDS, Lambda, Dynamo, ECS and a few more. There’s an automation layer that allows us to manage the deployments across various environments. We use CircleCI for deployment and test automation. We are big fans of Python for platform development. Most micro-services are written in it, but we also use Go. The platform exposes secure REST APIs to the apps. Apps are fully instrumented with analytics, sending the event data to the processing pipeline. Machine learning (automated dialogue systems, natural language understanding, predictive data analytics) is an important capability of our system and you’ll likely to be leveraging these services as well.
Who we're looking for
- You like the idea of joining a startup with a small, but growing team of exceptional engineers;
- You enjoy working in a team and collaborating with people with different backgrounds;
- You are self-driven, like fast-paced teams, and don’t mind occasional uncertainty of a startup;
- You enjoy both sweating the details and deliberate, long-term system thinking;
- You’ve built and shipped great apps, mobile or web;
- You’ve comfortable with architectures of modern applications.
What you would be doing
- Please refer to this post for technical requirements
- Write modular, maintainable code with little guidance/support/review.
- Apply strong technical skills in design/coding/testing/debugging.
- Work with designers and product managers to review the requirements and designs of
the upcoming features. Provide feedback.
- Deliver small-scoped projects/features independently, and medium to large
projects within a team of collaborators.
- Work with the team to investigate hard-to-reproduce bugs, narrow-down the failure
conditions, and will be the first test new functionality.
- Write and clarify bug reports.
- Continue to learn the system and technology and use new learnings in your work.
What we offer
- The opportunity to have an impact in an early-stage, well-funded company that is growing quickly;
- Being part of a team of hard-working, ambitious and caring individuals who will help you learn and grow professionally;
- A competitive salary, stock options and a generous time off policy;
- Top tier benefits plan including unlimited access to Dialogue for you and your family, a comprehensive parental leave program, wellness membership reimbursement and much more!;
- Flexible work hours and possibility to telecommute;
- A beautiful location in Old Montréal, facing a park, surrounded by many cafés and restaurants, all easily accessible as we are adjacent to a metro and a Bixi stand.