Dialogue is the leading Canadian telemedicine platform, delivering excellent care remotely, and allowing patients to access a full team of physicians, nurses, and other medical specialists. Our mission is to make Canadians happier, healthier, and performing at their best by helping them access health and wellness resources wherever they are, whenever they need it. Dialogue is serving a multitude of innovative and marquee employers across Canada and growing rapidly.
Our team is composed of entrepreneurs, developers, sales and customer success experts, designers, data masterminds and product, marketing and operations people who all work closely with our healthcare specialists. We’re very collaborative and fortunate to have this unique multidisciplinary team that brings a variety of perspectives to the table.
The Senior Manager, Partnerships will deliver measurable value to Dialogue by helping us identify partnership opportunities to reach new end users. This individual will also be responsible for the ongoing management of Dialogue’s strategic partners, including but not limited to, insurance carriers and national consultants. We are seeking a strategic thinker who will be expected to work across multiple functions to deliver value to our partners, build complete business cases, pitch to senior leaders and work with teams to develop, deploy and manage new and existing partnerships.
In this role, you will:
- Deliver excellent service to senior leaders within our network of partners and establish processes as it relates to the growth and success of our strategic partnerships;
- Prospect and build a qualified pipeline of strategic partners by gaining a deep understanding of the landscape and develop a strategy for prioritizing ideal potential partners;
- Be responsible for pitching to potential partners across multiple industries (healthcare, financial services, pharmaceuticals);
- Be accountable to contribute a significant portion of our annual sales targets;
- Establish an evaluation framework for the selection and prioritization of new partners and KPIs to measure success;
- Work with internal stakeholders (Sales, Customer Success, Product, Medical Operations and Engineering) to identify, develop and execute on new business and pricing models to support new and existing offerings;
- Draft proposals and be responsible for signing new partners.
In order to be successful, you should have:
- 7+ years of experience in a high-performing environment with a track record of excellence;
- Experience managing a team, accounts and partners is a strong asset;
- Experience in the HR and group insurance benefits space;
- A solutions-oriented mindset with an ability to think through scenarios in a logical manner, always seeking to find outcomes that are mutually rewarding for Dialogue and its partners;
- A proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales expectations (experience with Salesforce is a strong asset);
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and French.
What we can offer you:
- The opportunity to have an impact in an early-stage, well-funded company that is growing quickly;
- Being part of a team of hard-working, ambitious and caring individuals who will help you learn and grow professionally;
- A competitive salary, stock options and a generous time off policy;
- Top tier benefits plan including unlimited access to Dialogue for you and your family, a comprehensive parental leave program, wellness membership reimbursement and much more.