Dialogue is the leading telemedicine platform in Canada. Through your phone, you can access a virtual walk-in clinic and consult with a multi-disciplinary team of health specialists including nurses, nurse practitioners, doctors, psychotherapists, and nutritionists that care about your health. Dialogue is serving over 400 forward-thinking employers that understand that their employee's well being is important.
Our mission is to make Canadians happier, healthier, and performing at their best by helping them access health and wellness resources wherever they are, whenever they need it. We pride ourselves in being in the hearts, minds, and pockets of our clients.
Our team is composed of developers, sales and customer success experts, designers, data masterminds and product, marketing and operations people who all work closely with our healthcare specialists to deliver the best user experience. The Product Designer is on a mission to bring a user-centric approach to Dialogue. How do we design Dialogue, the company? How do we empower our employees to contribute to the design process? How do we get and integrate feedback? You will be working closely with our Product, Marketing, and Engineering teams to bring our brand and suite of products to the next level.
To be successful, we need the product to work for a wide variety of people — patients, nurses, general practitioners, specialists, HR managers, benefits administrators, etc. As a result, the product has many specialized experiences and is spread across multiple apps — a consumer mobile app, a care platform for the healthcare practitioners, a medical intake, and an organization management dashboard. Crafting experiences across apps is challenging, but when we’re successful, technology simply disappears and people experience great timely care they need.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- The product designer is responsible for ensuring usability, and more generally, how customer and users experience the value provided by the product
- Driving and participating in discovery sessions to find the best solutions for agreed-upon outcomes on an ongoing basis including driving ideation sessions to brainstorm on the best ideas and quickly testing your ideas through qualitative usability and value testing
- Creating designs by translating concepts and product solutions into user flows, wireframes, and prototypes, and crafting beautiful and easy-to-use user experiences across all of our platforms (iOS, Android & Web)
- Advocating for a design-centric culture within Dialogue
What we're looking for:
- 4+ years of experience designing world-class digital products on both mobile and web platforms
- Strong entrepreneurial mindset and willingness to contribute on an operational level
- A collaborative individual with a no-ego approach and a passion for learning and sharing
- True focus on users and customers (e.g. your decisions are based on research, including interviews, usability testing, and quantitative data)
- An understanding of current and future-facing UX/UI patterns
- An ability to create modern, beautiful product designs
What we can offer:
- An opportunity to be part of a team of hard-working, ambitious and caring individuals who will help you learn and grow; with a mission to remove barriers to great healthcare
- Competitive compensation for full-time employees including top-tier benefits for you and your family paid by us, four (4) weeks vacation, and unlimited access to Dialogue, among other perks
- A newly designed office in the heart of Old Montreal filled with healthy snacks and close to restaurants and public transit