Dialogue is the leading Canadian telemedicine platform, delivering excellent care remotely, and allowing patients to access a full team of physicians, nurses, and other medical specialists. Our mission is to make Canadians happier, healthier, and performing at their best by helping them access health and wellness resources wherever they are, whenever they need it. Dialogue is serving a multitude of innovative and marquee employers across Canada and growing rapidly.
Our team is comprised of entrepreneurs, developers, sales and customer success experts, designers, data masterminds and product, marketing and operations people who all work closely with our healthcare specialists.
We’re currently looking for a superstar Web UX + Graphic Designer to drive our growth mandate through strong design principles, a keen understanding of a buyer’s journey, and exceptional ability to execute. You will work closely with the marketing team and play a key role in the execution of marketing campaigns to drive demand and close business. This is a unique opportunity with a broad mandate within a growth-stage company!
In this role, you will:
- Implement the Dialogue brand guidelines effectively across multiple channels and mediums, supporting many concurrent internal and external projects
- Design and execute all visual and creative elements for new marketing campaigns, sales tools, and other visual communications, while collaborating closely with the marketing team
- Design new web page layouts and create the web assets to support marketing campaigns and other go-to-market initiatives
- Prepare mock-ups, storyboards, or drafts to present creative recommendations to leadership prior to full creative execution and implementation
- Keep up with the latest trends in various fields (web, digital products, design, arts, technology)
- Be a vocal and visible leader within the company around the consistent application of our brand guidelines in all external touchpoints
You should have:
- A strong portfolio showcasing your graphic design and web design work
- 3-5+ years of professional experience as a graphic designer, UX/UI designer or similar
- 1+ years of experience designing website pages, landing pages, and other assets specifically designed for use within a commercial website to drive CTAs
- For clarity, experience with HTML / CSS is an asset but is not required
- Experience designing for the HubSpot platform would be an asset but is not required
- Experience in video editing would be an asset but is not required
- Expertise in Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat and InDesign
- Knowledge of typography, brand identity, and marketing
- An enthusiastic, roll-up-your-sleeves attitude that makes others LOVE working with you
- An outstanding time management and multi-tasking ability and comfort in a fast-paced environment with high degrees of autonomy
- The ability to work in a dynamic environment where you’ll need to concurrently execute in the present and create the future
- Perfectly fluent in English (fluency in French is ideal but not required)
What we can offer you:
- The opportunity to have an impact in an early-stage, well-funded company that is growing rapidly;
- Being part of a team of hard-working, ambitious and caring individuals who will help you learn and grow professionally;
- A competitive salary, stock options and a generous time off policy;
- Top tier benefits plan including unlimited access to Dialogue for you and your family, a comprehensive parental leave program, wellness membership reimbursement and much more.