Dialogue is the leading telemedicine platform in Canada. Through your phone, you can access a virtual walk-in clinic and consult with a multi-disciplinary team of health specialists, including nurses, nurse practitioners, doctors, psychotherapists, and nutritionists that care about your health. Dialogue is serving over 400 forward-thinking employers for whom their employees' well being is a priority.
Our mission is to make Canadians happier, healthier, and performing at their best by helping them access health and wellness resources wherever they are, whenever they need it and removing barriers to excellent care. We pride ourselves in being in the hearts, minds, and pockets of our clients.
Our team is composed of developers, sales and customer success experts, designers, data masterminds and product, marketing and operations people who all work closely with our healthcare specialists to deliver the best user experience. The mission of the New Product Development Manager is to lead the expansion of Dialogue's mental health offering.
In this role, you will:
- Build the most impactful mental health benefit in Canada, as measured by utilization and low drop off, effectiveness (improvements in patients’ stress levels, anxiety and depression), growth in revenues and profitability
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and coordinate cross-functional efforts to operationalize the product
- Define value proposition and build sales and marketing material around it; train our go-to-market functions on selling the product; join sales meetings as MH expert
- Define and track key metrics, including ROI of the product
- Optimize current patient experience through a quick hypothesis → testing → iteration cycle; work closely with focus groups and clients to keep pulse of patient and customer experience
You should have:
- Experience in Product Marketing Management, or Product Manager (with business acumen)
- Experience building and scaling products (scaling of services, a plus)
- Experience with UX and fast iteration cycles
- Experience managing cross functional teams
- Experience working with health professionals (mental health, a plus)
- Some ops experience a big plus
- Ability to work with analytics tools (Tableau, Metabase) and interpret/refine metrics
What we can offer you:
- An opportunity to be part of a team of hard-working, ambitious and caring individuals who will help you learn and grow; with a mission to bring down barriers to great healthcare for millions of people
- Competitive compensation for full-time employees including top-tier benefits for you and your family paid by us, four (4) weeks vacation, and unlimited access to Dialogue, among other perks
- A newly designed office in the heart of Old Montreal filled with snacks