Dialogue is the leading Canadian telemedicine platform, delivering excellent care remotely, and allowing patients to access a full team of physicians, nurses, and other medical specialists. Our mission is to make Canadians happier, healthier by helping them access health and wellness resources wherever they are, whenever they need it. Dialogue is serving a multitude of innovative and marquee employers across Canada and growing rapidly.
At Dialogue, we’re all about building great relationships and finding ways for companies to benefit from our technology. That’s why we are currently looking for a Customer Success Representative (CSR) with a passion for delighting customers and who won’t be afraid to dig for a solution to a customer’s problem. Patience, empathy and strong communication are key to your success in this role.
As a CSR, you will act as the first point of contact for our patients and will act as THE voice of our members, ensuring the highest levels of satisfaction through prompt, thorough, and empathetic interactions with Dialogue beneficiaries.
What you will do:
- Assist members in managing their Dialogue account
- Ensure customer loyalty by assessing satisfaction scores from our users;
- Ensure customer queries and support tickets are handled appropriately and in a timely manner, escalating issues when necessary; Act as the voice of our members by getting back to those who complete our NPS satisfaction survey (promoters, detractors and passives)
- Provide valuable insights to our product, customer success and medical teams to always offer the best member experience
- Build relationships and trust with members through open and interactive communication
- Proven success in a customer support or service role
- Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively
- Strong interpersonal skills and commitment to customer service
- Ability to identify and solve problems independently with a positive, solution-oriented mindset
- Strong written skills and fully proficient in French and English
- Team player
- Have a college or university diploma in Business Administration or equivalent
What we offer:
- The opportunity to take a key position in an early-stage well-funded company growing quickly;
- Competitive salary and stock options;
- Top tier benefits plan (including unlimited Dialogue access) for you and your family;
- Delicious healthy meals catered by top Montreal chef;
- Beautiful sunny location in Old Montreal in front of a metro and a Bixi stand;
- A team of hard-working, ambitious and caring individuals who will help you learn and grow professionally.