Dialogue is the leading telemedicine platform in Canada. Through your phone, you can access a virtual walk-in clinic and consult with a multi-disciplinary team of health specialists, including nurses, nurse practitioners, doctors, psychotherapists, and nutritionists that care about your health. Dialogue is serving over 400 forward-thinking employers for whom their employees' well being is a priority.
Our mission is to make Canadians happier, healthier, and performing at their best by helping them access health and wellness resources wherever they are, whenever they need it and removing barriers to excellent care. We pride ourselves in being in the hearts, minds, and pockets of our clients.
Our team is composed of developers, sales and customer success experts, designers, data masterminds and product, marketing and operations people who all work closely with our healthcare specialists to deliver the best user experience. The mission of the Product Marketing Manager is to be the voice of our products internally to our go-to-market team and externally to our clients, prospects, and partners. Drive demand (and revenue!) by ensuring all stakeholders understand the value each product delivers to our target markets. .
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Driving demand and revenue goals for our core medical and mental health products by building product-specific messaging and assets for our go-to-market teams and directly in-market
- Ensuring all owned media (i.e. website, social, etc.) and external messaging accurately reflects the latest and greatest facts and value story for all products, services, and key features
- Working closely with the Product team to build, implement, and lead a formal go-to-market process for new products, services, and key feature launches.
What we're looking for:
- 3-5+ years in a Product Marketing (or similar) role
- Experience as a high-achiever at a B2B Saas-based company (or companies)
- A maniacal focus on metrics, plan, and goal achievement, with a history of success
- Experience leading and driving successful B2B product launches
- First-rate project management, teamwork, interpersonal, and relationship management skills with proven ability to collaborate with other functions in the company at all organizational levels
- A blend of marketing and technical skills (i.e. equally comfortable working with non-technical and technical teammates)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English - bilingualism (English / French) would be a strong asset
- Perpetual curiosity - an eagerness to continuously test and learn
- Experience driving market/product research would be an asset
What we can offer:
- An opportunity to be part of a team of hard-working, ambitious and caring individuals who will help you learn and grow; with a mission to bring down barriers to great healthcare for millions of people
- Competitive compensation for full-time employees including top-tier benefits for you and your family paid by us, four (4) weeks vacation, and unlimited access to Dialogue, among other perks
- A newly designed office in the heart of Old Montreal filled with snacks