Dialogue is the leading Canadian telemedicine platform, delivering excellent care remotely, and allowing patients to access a full team of physicians, nurses, and other medical specialists. Our mission is to make Canadians happier, healthier, and performing at their best by helping them access health and wellness resources wherever they are, whenever they need it. Dialogue is serving a multitude of innovative and marquee employers across Canada and growing rapidly.
Our team is comprised of entrepreneurs, developers, sales and customer success experts, designers, data masterminds and product, marketing and operations people who all work closely with our healthcare specialists.
We’re currently looking for a superstar Brand & Event Manager to drive our growth mandate by improving our brand awareness and brand associations across Canada. You will work closely with the rest of the marketing team, a PR resource, and an eager Sales team. This is a unique opportunity with a broad mandate within a growth-stage company! This role could be based in either Montreal or Toronto.
In this role, you will:
- Own the execution of all brand-specific initiatives and campaigns to build our brand awareness and positive brand associations in major markets across Canada
- Own and execute the event plan for the organization - including our attendance at industry events as well as the creation and execution of our own events (i.e. client events)
- Work with our HR team to evolve our employer/employee brand to attract and retain the best talent
- Take a lead role in all brand / corporate communications, working closely with our PR resources
- Be the internal champion for our overall brand messaging - to ensure it’s deployed properly and effectively across all internal and external touchpoints
You should have:
- 3+ years of experience working in a brand role within a B2B environment
- 3+ years of experience of hands-on experience building and executing an external / industry event plan - from event strategy through to on-site event preparation (i.e. booth, messaging, etc.)
- Experience creating and executing internal events (i.e. client or prospect events) from concept through strategy through execution
- Experience creating brand assets and executing brand campaigns (digital + traditional/physical) across Canada to build brand awareness and positive associations amongst your target market
- Experience building branded sales presentations (Google Slides / PPT) would be a strong asset
- An exceptional track record of driving measurable results
- An enthusiastic, roll-up-your-sleeves attitude that makes others LOVE working with you
- The ability to work in a dynamic environment where you’ll need to concurrently execute in the present and create the future
- Perfectly fluent in English (fluency in French is ideal but not required)
What we can offer you:
- The opportunity to have an impact in an early-stage, well-funded company that is growing rapidly;
- Being part of a team of hard-working, ambitious and caring individuals who will help you learn and grow professionally;
- A competitive salary, stock options and a generous time off policy;
- Top tier benefits plan including unlimited access to Dialogue for you and your family, a comprehensive parental leave program, wellness membership reimbursement and much more.