Dialogue is the leading Canadian telemedicine platform, delivering excellent care remotely, and allowing patients to access a full team of physicians, nurses, and other medical specialists. Our mission is to make Canadians happier, healthier, and performing at their best by helping them access health and wellness resources wherever they are, whenever they need it. Dialogue is serving a multitude of innovative and marquee employers across Canada and growing rapidly.
Our team is comprised of entrepreneurs, developers, sales and customer success experts, designers, data masterminds and product, marketing and operations people who all work closely with our healthcare specialists.
We’re currently looking for a superstar Inbound Marketing Manager to drive our growth mandate through Inbound Marketing best practices. You will work closely with SEO/SEM resources, content developers, and our Sales team to drive the revenue funnel. This is a unique opportunity with a broad mandate within a growth-stage company!
In this role, you will:
- Own the Dialogue.co website (built on the HubSpot CMS) and inbound demand generation strategy (working with the VP, Marketing)
- Implement Inbound Marketing best practices to build our lead pipeline and ultimately drive revenue working with the Sales team. More specifically you will:
- Increase website traffic by working with our SEO/SEM resources
- Convert website visitors to leads through effective landing pages, CTAs, and content (working with content development resources)
- Convert leads to MQLs through effective lead nurturing, email content, web personalization, and workflows
- Build and evolve our HubSpot reporting to demonstrate our performance driving the top and middle of the sales funnel
You should have:
- 5-7+ years of experience as a B2B inbound marketing and/or demand generation superstar
- 3+ years of experience working hands-on within HubSpot - both the CMS and Marketing Automation functionality
- For clarity, this means you have experience building website pages, landing pages, workflows, nurturing campaigns, data mapping, and more
- Experience working with SEM and SEO resources to support top-of-the-funnel traffic growth (in-depth hands-on experience with SEM and/or SEO is beneficial but not required)
- Experience working with Salesforce as the CRM attached to HubSpot
- An exceptional track record of driving measurable inbound results - web traffic, leads, MQLs, etc.
- An analytical mindset that loves testing, learning, and measuring everything
- An enthusiastic, roll-up-your-sleeves attitude that makes others LOVE working with you
- The ability to work in a dynamic environment where you’ll need to concurrently execute in the present and create the future
- Hands-on experience in web development (i.e. coding) or design/image editing (i.e. Photoshop) is beneficial but not required
- Perfectly fluent in English (fluency in French is ideal but not required)
What we can offer you:
- The opportunity to have an impact in an early-stage, well-funded company that is growing rapidly;
- Being part of a team of hard-working, ambitious and caring individuals who will help you learn and grow professionally;
- A competitive salary, stock options and a generous time off policy;
- Top tier benefits plan including unlimited access to Dialogue for you and your family, a comprehensive parental leave program, wellness membership reimbursement and much more.