Dialogue is the leading Canadian telemedicine platform, delivering excellent care remotely, and allowing patients to access a full team of physicians, nurses, and other medical specialists. Our mission is to make Canadians happier, healthier, and performing at their best by helping them access health and wellness resources wherever they are, whenever they need it. Dialogue is serving several hundred innovative and marquee employers across Canada and growing rapidly.
Our team is comprised of entrepreneurs, developers, sales and customer success experts, designers, data masterminds and product, marketing and operations people who all work closely with our healthcare specialists.
Dialogue is currently looking for a Chief Financial Officer (CFO) to join our leadership team and support the company's high growth. This is a highly strategic role for the organization, requiring strong leadership and experience developing and executing ambitious business and financial strategies.
In this role, you will:
- Be a key member of the executive team and directly influence the business priorities and strategies through your leadership and financial expertise
- Lead our Finance team and drive the development of key initiatives, financial plans, policies and best practices to maximize value, reduce costs and optimize our business model
- Manage our operations and supervise important back office functions
- Be a key actor of the company fundraising process and work closely with investors along the way
- Take accountability for the finances of the company, including the planning and budgeting in collaboration with all business leaders to ensure the high performance of our operating units
- Play a major role in the internal governance and the management of our relationships with investors and financial institutions
- Forecast and oversee the cash requirements of the company (including working capital and debt service requirements, capital expenditures, and currency exposure)
- Play a major role to identify M&A opportunities to accelerate the business growth
You should have:
- 10-15+ years leading financial functions, formerly CFO or VP Finance, coupled with a strong background working in high-growth environments
- Experience with fundraising would be ideal, you worked closely with VCs in the past and built a strong network
- Proven leadership and people skills, you built then supervised large diverse teams (+10) and can take ownership of a full function or department
- Strong accounting background, ideally Big-4 and CPA, you have a solid knowledge of internal control, reporting and financial discipline
- You are a strategic thinker with an exceptional track record in fast-growing environments, a vision and you excel at the decision-making level
- You are a self-motivated doer who can navigate through complex situations with limited information and have the hustling mentality, you take ownership on the business.
- Enthusiastic about working in a fast-paced environment and bringing our Finance function to the next level, you have a passion for technology and healthcare
- Bonus points:
- If you already took a company public
- If you are bilingual French and English
What we can offer you:
- The opportunity to take a key leadership role in an early-stage, well-funded high-growth company (a few key investors: Diagram, Portag3 Ventures, WhiteStar Capital, Holtzbrinck Ventures, Walter Capital)
- The space to lead and evolve an entire function to directly impact a successful business
- Being part of a team of hard-working, ambitious and caring individuals who will help you learn and grow professionally
- A competitive salary, stock options and a generous time off policy
- A beautiful newly designed office perfectly located in the Old Montreal
- Top tier benefits plan including unlimited access to Dialogue for you and your family, a comprehensive parental leave program, wellness membership reimbursement and much more