Dialogue is the leading Canadian telemedicine platform, delivering excellent care remotely, and allowing patients to access a full team of physicians, nurses, and other medical specialists. Our mission is to make Canadians happier, healthier, and performing at their best by helping them access health and wellness resources wherever they are, whenever they need it. Dialogue is serving a multitude of innovative and marquee employers across Canada and growing rapidly.
Our team is comprised of entrepreneurs, developers, sales and customer success experts, designers, data masterminds and product, marketing and operations people who all work closely with our healthcare specialists.
Dialogue is currently looking for a Director of HR & Talent to join our team and help attract, retain and develop high performing team members, and build the Dialogue brand into an employer of choice.
In this role, you will:
- Establish Dialogue's HR foundations. This will include planning and executing on a compensation strategy, establishing a training and development plan for managers and employees, and reviewing HR policies;
- Build a world-class HR & Talent team and lead all initiatives related to performance management and hiring;
- Scale Dialogue's culture and maintain a high-engagement environment through tracking employee satisfaction and implementing wellness initiatives;
- Implement and communicate HR & Talent effectiveness through developing an HR & Talent dashboards & monitoring and sharing HR & Talent metrics;
- Managing employee relations, retention, and day-to-day operations;
You should have:
- 5-7+ years of experience in HR and Talent combined;
- Exceptional track record of performance and success in fast-growing environments;
- Experience managing a team and being involved on a strategic decision-making level;
- Enthusiastic about contributing and building an HR function and passion for technology and for healthcare;
- Perfectly bilingual (English & French).
What we can offer you:
- The opportunity to have an impact in an early-stage, well-funded company that is growing rapidly;
- Being part of a team of hard-working, ambitious and caring individuals who will help you learn and grow professionally;
- A competitive salary, stock options and a generous time off policy;
- Top tier benefits plan including unlimited access to Dialogue for you and your family, a comprehensive parental leave program, wellness membership reimbursement and much more.