Channel Account Manager
Dialogue is the leading Canadian telemedicine platform, delivering excellent care remotely, and allowing patients to access a full team of physicians, nurses, and other medical specialists. Our mission is to make Canadians happier, healthier, and performing at their best by helping them access health and wellness resources wherever they are, whenever they need it. Dialogue is serving a multitude of innovative and marquee employers across Canada and growing rapidly.
Our team is composed of entrepreneurs, developers, sales and customer success experts, designers, data masterminds and product, marketing and operations people who all work closely with our healthcare specialists. We’re very collaborative and fortunate to have this unique multidisciplinary team that brings a variety of perspectives to the table.
In this role, you will:
- Develop relationships with all major partnerships. This includes, but is not limited to engaging, targeting opportunities, educating, reporting and impacting communications within our partners’ organizations;
- Manage our channel partners with the objective of growing revenues by generating leads through each partnership;
- Be comfortable presenting Dialogue to large crowds of insurance industry experts;
- Devise sales incentives and contests to drive channel sales;
- Work closely with our Sales, Product and Customer Success teams, providing regular updates regarding new opportunities;
- Follow an account management process and record all activities in our CRM.
You should have:
- 4-6+ years managing key accounts or channel partners;
- A strong work ethic and excellent relationship management skills;
- A demonstrated track record of surpassing quotas;
- Strong presentation skills and ability to construct effective presentations;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
It is even better if you also have:
- Experience within the insurance industry;
- Experience with Salesforce.
What we can offer you:
- The opportunity to have an impact in an early-stage, well-funded company that is growing quickly;
- Being part of a team of hard-working, ambitious and caring individuals who will help you learn and grow professionally;
- A competitive salary, stock options and a generous time off policy;
- Top tier benefits plan including unlimited access to Dialogue for you and your family, a comprehensive parental leave program, wellness membership reimbursement and much more.