Dialogue is the leading Canadian telemedicine platform, delivering excellent care remotely, and allowing patients to access a full team of physicians, nurses, and other medical specialists. Our mission is to make Canadians happier, healthier, and performing at their best by helping them access health and wellness resources wherever they are, whenever they need it. Dialogue is serving a multitude of innovative and marquee employers across Canada and growing rapidly.
Our team is composed of entrepreneurs, developers, sales and customer success experts, designers, data masterminds and product, marketing and operations people who all work closely with our healthcare specialists. We’re very collaborative and fortunate to have this unique multidisciplinary team that brings a variety of perspectives to the table.
We are currently looking for a Sales Manager with a passion for strategic selling and team management to join our team.
In this role, you will:
- Support the day-to-day activities of the Toronto-based sales team. This includes, but is not limited to managing the team’s daily activities, pipelines, etc.;
- Participate in, and/or lead sales presentations with clients across Ontario. You should feel right at home presenting Dialogue to executives of prospective customers, whether they be a company with hundreds of employees or one with tens of thousands of employees;
- Lead all initiatives related to performance management and hiring in Toronto;
- Mentor and develop the team of Sales Development Representatives and Account Executives;
- Structure and deliver meaningful and insightful reporting on the team’s performance;
- Assist the VP Sales and Executive Management Team in evolving the go-to-market strategy for the province of Ontario.
You should have:
- 5+ years of technology/services sales management experience with a proven track record of exceeding objectives;
- 5+ years of quota-carrying technology/services sales experience with a proven track record of exceeding objectives;
- Experience closing complex sales and/or managing a team that was responsible for closing complex sale;
- Experience with Salesforce and Salesloft;
- A keen eye for detail.
It is even better if you also have:
- Experience selling to HR, Operations, or Finance;
- Experience within the insurance industry.
What we can offer you:
- The opportunity to have an impact in an early-stage, well-funded company that is growing quickly;
- Being part of a team of hard-working, ambitious and caring individuals who will help you learn and grow professionally;
- A competitive salary, stock options and a generous time off policy;
- Top tier benefits plan including unlimited access to Dialogue for you and your family, a comprehensive parental leave program, wellness membership reimbursement and much more.