Sales Development Representative
Dialogue is the leading Canadian telemedicine platform, delivering excellent care remotely, and allowing patients to access a full team of physicians, nurses, and other medical specialists. Our mission is to make Canadians happier, healthier, and performing at their best by helping them access health and wellness resources wherever they are, whenever they need it. Dialogue is serving a multitude of innovative and marquee employers across Canada and growing rapidly.
Our team is composed of entrepreneurs, developers, sales and customer success experts, designers, data masterminds and product, marketing and operations people who all work closely with our healthcare specialists. We’re very collaborative and fortunate to have this unique multidisciplinary team that brings a variety of perspectives to the table.
In this role, you will be:
- Hunting for new business opportunities to fuel the sales pipeline;
- Conducting high-level conversations with HR managers, executives, and business owners in prospect accounts;
- Creating a great first impression to prospects and customers by providing an unrivalled experience;
- Achieving monthly quotas of qualified opportunities, pipeline attribution and closed business.
You should have:
- At least 1 year of experience in outbound sales;
- The motivation, grit, and focus needed to develop a new market;
- Excellent communication skills;
- BIG PLUS : Experience in selling private healthcare services to HR departments to companies.
What we can offer you:
- The opportunity to have an impact in an early-stage, well-funded company that is growing quickly;
- Being part of a team of hard-working, ambitious and caring individuals who will help you learn and grow professionally;
- A competitive salary, stock options and a generous time off policy;
- Top tier benefits plan including unlimited access to Dialogue for you and your family, a comprehensive parental leave program, wellness membership reimbursement and much more.