Dialogue is the leading Canadian telemedicine platform, delivering excellent care remotely, and allowing patients to access a full team of physicians, nurses, and other medical specialists. Our mission is to make Canadians happier, healthier, and performing at their best by helping them access health and wellness resources wherever they are, whenever they need it. Dialogue is serving a multitude of innovative and marquee employers across Canada and growing rapidly.
Our team is composed of entrepreneurs, developers, sales and customer success experts, designers, data masterminds and product, marketing and operations people who all work closely with our healthcare specialists. We’re very collaborative and fortunate to have this unique multidisciplinary team that brings a variety of perspectives to the table.
We're looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager to join our team and help bring on board the next level of talent to scale Dialogue.
In this role, you will be:
- Providing guidance and direction through mentoring and coaching, and leading all initiatives related to performance management and hiring for the talent team;
- Recruiting for selected roles depending on the team's capacity;
- Implementing a best-in-class talent function including establishing and measuring KPIs, improving recruitment processes, introducing new sourcing tools, creating training material (i.e. onboarding training, knowledge base, hiring manager toolbox), etc.;
- Leading the recruitment forecasting through a rolling 3-month hiring plan in collaboration with the members of the executive team and ensuring all the roles are filled in a timely manner;
- Developing a strong employer branding through a benchmarking exercise and various initiatives (events, culture playbook, social media, etc.);
- Collaborating with senior management to implement diversity initiatives.
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Industrial Relations or any other related fields;
- 5+ years of experience recruiting for technical and non-technical roles;
- 1+ year of experience managing a team or heading a talent acquisition function;
- Track record of successfully scaling high performing teams during times of rapid growth;
- Perfectly bilingual (French & English).
What we're offering to our employees:
- The opportunity to have an impact in an early-stage, well-funded company that is growing quickly;
- Being part of a team of hard-working, ambitious and caring individuals who will help you learn and grow professionally;
- Competitive salary, stock options, a generous time off policy, and a top tier benefits plan including unlimited access to Dialogue for you and your family, a comprehensive parental leave program, wellness membership reimbursement, etc;
- Flexible work hours and possibility to work remotely;
- A positive workplace setting and culture in a beautiful sunny Old Montreal office with steps-away subway and bikeshare access.